Imagine #32

~Y/N's Pov~

Cameron and I were just on our bed goofing around like doing the airplane *Picture above^*or having tickle fights, him tackling me on the bed even pillow fights. All that cute couple stuff.

"Babe." I said while he put me down after doing the plane like seven times.

"What?" He said grabbing me and throwing me on the bed beside him.

"I want a pet." I giggled.

"What kind of pet?" He laughed.

"A dog."

"What breed?"

"A husky... Cause they're just SOOO cute!!!" I squealed like a little kid.

"I'm down to get a dog." He smiled.

"YAY!" I gave him kisses all over his face.

"We can go to a shelter tomorrow if you want."

"Sure." I smiled.

*The next morning*

"You ready babe? For once I'm ready first!" I yelled. I heard Cameron walk out of our room.

"Ya! I'm coming." He said on his way down the stairs.

We drove to this dog shelter about an hour away from our place. When we finally arrived, Cameron parked and I got out of the car emidiately.

"Oh my god! Look at them! Cameron! Hurry!" I pointed out to a little gated area full of puppies.

"Alright I'm coming." He laughed.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the pups. We got on our knees and they all ran up to the gate. We started petting them instantly. A woman came outside and greeted us.

"Hi. I'm Julie." *Picked that name randomely*

"Oh. Hi." I said getting up and faced her. I shook her hand. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"I'm Cameron." He shook her hand as well.

"Nice to meet you as well. So.... What can I do to help you two?"

"We want to get a puppy." I smiled.

"Any specific breed?"

"A husky." I emidiately answered.

"I think I can help you with that."

After about a half hour of just playing and 'meeting' new dogs. I had my heart set on one.

"Babe. Your choice." Cameron pointed to dogs.

"That one." I smiled and grabbed him in my arms.

"All set?" The lady said coming back with papers.

"Yep." I smiled.

After filling out paper work, and paying the lady, Cameron and I were off on our way home with a new family member. We thanked the lady, got in our car and drove off.

"What do you want to call him?" Cameron asked me looking out at the road.

"How about Jax?" I asked him.

"Anything is fine with me. As long as your happy."

"Jax it is." We laughed.

I can't wait to bring him home.