Imagine #39

~Cameron's Pov~

"Oh my god. Baby. Your up?" I walked towards Y/N and grabbed her hand. She pulled away.

"Don't touch me."

"What... What do you mean?"

"I don't even know you." My heart shattered into a million pieces. She doesn't remember me.

"Nash get the doctor." I sat back down.

"Hello. Y/N. How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess. I just can't seem to figure out who anyone here is accept her and him." Y/N said. She pointed to her sister and Nash but not me.

"Who's she?" The doctor asked.

"She's Britney, my sister. She's four years older than me."

"Good. Now who's he?" He pounted to Nash.

"He's Nash. I used to hang out with him a lot and this other boy that kinda looks like him." She then she pointed at me.

"Y/N.. Please. You have to remember me." I begged tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry... I don't." She simply said.

"She should get her memory back in about a month. All you can do for now is show her pictures of the people she forgot and try to explain things from the past. She can leave the hospital tonight." The doctor explained.

After twenty minutes, the doctor took her off of the ivy and we were able to leave. Y/N changed into her clothes and we went to the car. Nash and Britney sat in the front and I sat with Y/N in the back.

"Okay.. So who exactly are you?" She asked me.

"I'm Cameron. I'm your boyfriend and have been for two years now. We've known each other for seven years."

"Oh.... Wait... We're dating?"

"Yes.. Come on Y/N! You have to remember me!" I screamed.

"Cameron! Relaxe. Give her time." Nash raised his voice.

"I'm sorry Cameron.. But listen. I'm going to do whatever I can to try and remember you. It may take time but I need you to have patience okay? Just do that for me." She explained as she placed her hand on top of mine and traced paterns with her thumb on my hand. She used to always do that but she wont even remember.

"Anything for you." I faked a smile.

*The next morning*

I woke up, checked my phone hoping there would be a message from Y/N. Nothing. I decided to text her.

****
To My Girl❤️: Hi. It's Cameron. Did you wanna hang out today a little?

From My Girl❤️: Sure :) come over in 15 minutes
****

I got up and got ready.