Part 2 of imagine #31

~Y/N's Pov~

I decided to call Jc before I left. He's my best friend and I know he's always there if I need him.

"Hello?"

"Sorry if I woke you up... But.. I um.. I need a place to spend the night.. Can I come over?" I said starting my car.

"Fore sure Y/N. What happened?"

"I'll explain later." I said and hung up.

I drove to Jc's place. It was a ten minute drive but I made it there in seven minutes.

I knocked on the door four times before someone answered.

"Y/N?" Kian said confused.

"Yeah." I giggled. "I talked to Jc, he said I can spend the night." I smiled.

"Oh. Okay. Come in. Jc's in his room."

I walked to Jc's room and knocked on his door.

"What Kian?"

"It's Y/N." My voice was weak and tired.

"Oh. Sorry." He said and opened the door then shut it behind me.

I din't know what to do so I just walked to him and hugged him. It's all I needed right now.

I cried in his chest.

"Whatever happened. It's going to be okay Y/N. I promise." He said rubbing my back. "Now. Wanna tell me what happened?" He continued.

I pulled away and sat down on his bed. Jc sat beside me.

"He hit me..." I said under my breath starting to cry again.

"What?!?" He said angrily.

"Cameron went out with the guys. He came home drunk... Like he's been doing since Sunday... And this time something triggered off and he got mad and hit me across the face."

"Oh my god." He said shocked. "Let me see your face." I showed him the left side of my face.

"He hit me somewhere near my eye."

"Ya. I see it. You have a small little purple bruise at the corner of your eye."

"I'm staying here until tomorrow. I'll probably leave tomorrow night. Is that okay?" I asked him considering I don't want to be anywhere near Cameron right now.

"Take all the time you need Y/N. You can sleep in the spare bedroomcan." He smiled. I nodded my head.

"Good night, and thanks Jc. For everything."

"No problem. Good night Y/N." He said and I made my way to the spare bedroom down the hall.

I layed down on the bed and fell asleep instantly.