Imagine #19

~Y/N's Pov~

Cameron went out with his friends tonight. They went to a party and I'm kind of feeling sick so I decided to stay home.

I wish he'd go to Nash's place, or even Kian and Jc's place tonight instead of coming home. When he gets really drunk, he's always trying to make out with me and shit like that. Then I push hime away and tell him nicely to stop but he gets really mad and some times he hits me.

He's been gone since 8:30. It's now 1:07 am. I don't know how I'm still awake.

*About 25 minutes go by*

I hear the door open, I turn around to see Cameron walk in but he can't even stand up straight. He's using the walls to keep him up.

"What's up sexy?" He walks over to me.

"Cameron... Are you THAT drunk?"

"What? Me? I'm not drunk at all." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. He started kissing my neck.

"Cam. Listen to me. It's 1:45 a.m. You should go to bed."

"I'll go to bed when I want to go to bed. You can't tell me what to do bitch!" He raised his voice.

"Cameron. You have to relaxe don't get mad okay. Listen to me. Go lay down please."

"NO!" He grabbed my arm and held it tight when I tried to walk away.

"Ouch. Cameron. Let go. Please! CAM! YOUR HURTING ME!" I screamed louder as he tightened his grip.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and slapped me across the face. I dropped to my knees and held my cheek. I let out a few tears.

"Listen. I know your drunk right now, but it's best for me to leave. I'll be back tomorrow morning."

I went up to our room, grabbed my purse and my phone charger. I went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth. I looked at my face and it was all red. It hurt so much. I put on some sweatpants and a sweater over my tanktop. I went downstairs got my keys and left. Cameron was already sleeping on the couch.

"Hello???"

"Sorry to call you at this time Kian... But Cameron went to a party and I need somewhere to spend the night. I'm on my way."

"Okay. That's fine. See you soon." I got in my car and went off to Kian and Jc's house.

Kian's my best friend. So is Jc, but I've known Kian longer. He knows what Cameron can do when he's drunk. It's not the first time I spend the night at they're place because Cameron isn't acting right.

I knocked three times. Kian finally let me in. Tears already fell down. Kian open his arms. I gave in. I ran in his arms and cried in his chest. Kian din't say a word he just rubbed my back softly until he finally spoke up after a few minutes.

"Did he hit you?"

"Y..ya..." I cried.

"Here. Let me see." I showed him my cheek. It was still red. Kian was shocked.

He got me an ice pack. He also brought me to his room. I slept in his bed and he went on the couch.

I don't even know if I can be with Cameron anymore if he keeps on doing this....