Imagine #37

~Cameron's Pov~

I've been on tour with magcon for two months. I miss Y/N so much. Today is our last show and tomorrow we are all going back home.

"It was nice to meet you too cutie." I hugged the last fan one more time and we were done.

The security guards took everyone outside. We packed up and once the fans were all gone, we left and went back to our hotel room. I decided to facetime Y/N.

~Y/N's Pov~

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep when my phone started buzzing. I rubbed my eyes and put my glasses on. Cameron was facetiming me. I sat up and grabbed my phone.

"Hi Cam." I smiled. I then yawned.

"Hey pricess... I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"Ya.. Well. I wasn't sleeping but I was trying to fall asleep. It's lonely without you here. I haven't been getting lots of sleep without you. When are you coming back. I miss my boy."

"I miss you too baby. I'm landing tomorrow. Speaking of that, can you pick me up at the airport at 10:30 am?"

"Sure. Text me when you land and I'll text you when I get there."

"Hey Y/N!" I hear all of the boys yell in the background."

"Hey guys." I smiled. "Listen Cam. It's 11:40 pm. I'm gonna try and get some sleep."

"Alright. I love you baby girl and I miss you lost. See you tomorrow beautiful."

"Miss you so much too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you babe." I smiled and ended the call.

*The following morning*

Because I was picking up Cameron at the airport I din't really bother to put makeup on and look all cute. I was wearing sweatpants, a sweatshirt and my hair was in a messy bun.

As I got out of my car and walked in the airport, I got a text from Cameron.

---
From My boyy🙈❤️: Landed. Getting my luggage. Are you here?"
To My boyy🙈❤️: Ya. Here already. I'll wait for you near the doors
From My boyy🙈❤️: I see you. Look up
---

I looked up from my phone and saw Cameron. I started running towards him. He dropped his bags and left his suitcase behind and ran to me too.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hand one hand around my waist and one on the small of my back to support me. I gave him a kiss and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you so much Cam." I said as we pulled away. He put me down.

"I missed you too baby girl." He said giving me a hug. I burried my head in his chest taking in his cologne scent. I missed this.

"Lets go home now." I smiled and we walked out of the airport hand in hand.