Imagine #13

~Y/N's Pov~

"Bye baby.. I love you so much. I promise you. I will be back in seven months." Cameron said as I cried in his chest.

"Don't leave.. Please." I cried.

"I have too... I'll see you soon." He held me tight in his arms.

"I'll miss you. Bye Cam." I said last until we got separated and our hands unlocked.

That was six months ago. It's. Been so lonely ever since he left to go with the army. I've been thinking about him each and every day and how he told me he will come back. I'm praying that he will. I need him.

Four months ago, I found out I was pregnant with a little girl. He needs to come back for me. For her.

*One month goes by*

I'm waiting with a bunch of other women. We're waiting for the truck to arrive. I can't wait to see Cameron.

We see the big truck drive up after a few minutes of waiting. I get a pit in my stomach. Many men come out and go meet they're girlfriends, wifes and children.

Still no sign of Cameron. I see some girls fall to they're knees and start to cry. I don't want to be one of them.

"C'mon Cam. Just walk out of there.. Please." I whispered to myself.

I saw him walk out of the truck.

"BABY!!!!" I screamed and he saw me. He dropped his bags and we ran to each other. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I jumped up. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around him and he spins me around. I kissed him. He puts me down and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey. Not too tight." I giggled.

"Why? I need you in my arms. I missed you so much."

"Because. Babe. I've got news." I pull away.

"What is it?"

"Four months ago, I found out that we're having a baby. A little girl. You're going to be a dad Cameron." I smiled and covered my mouth.

"Really?!" He smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled back. I kissed him and we hugged again.