Imagine #9

~Cameron's Pov~

"I hope everything goes as planned tonight. It needs to be perfect." I tell Nash while pacing around the room.

"You gotta chill bro. Everything will be fine." He assured me.

"K. I'm going to go get ready. I have to pick her up by 6:30."

"Alright, I'll be down here." He says as I walk up to my room.

~Y/N's Pov~

Cameron told me that he's taking me out tonight. I'm really happy. We haven't been on a real date in a little while now.

It's currently 5:00 pm now so I have one hour to get ready.

I took a ten minute shower and now I'm trying to decide on what to wear. I'm stuck beetween a black dress that stops near my knees with black and white pumps or a mint green crop top with light wash overalls and my red converse. I call Cameron to ask him how to dress.

"Hi Y/N."

"Hey Cam. Do I dress fancy or comfortable." I ask looking at my two outfits set on my bed.

"Comfortable."

"Alright. Thanks. Love you."

"No problem. See you soon. Love you too baby."

"Bye."

"Bye." I smiled and the line went dead.

I'm wearing the tank top, overalls and red converse. It's cute but way more comfortable than my dress.

I head over to my makeup area and apply eyeliner, masacara and pink lip gloss. I curled my hair. The door bell rang.

I run downstairs to open the door.

"You look gorgeous babe." Is the first thing Cameron said and hugged me.

"Not too bad yourself Mr. Dallas." I smiled.

We left for the night. Cameron took me out to go to the movies, then a late dinner and now we're taking a walk in the park where we met for the very first time and it is also where he asked me out four years ago.

"Okay. Y/N. I'm putting this blindfold of you. Keep it on until I say to look please." He said wrapping a bandana over my eyes.

"Uh. Okay?..." I questioned. He lead me somewhere and then stopped me.

"K. One sec." He said. I waited about ten seconds. "Okay. Take it off"

I took off my blindfold and was speechless. I was standing in the middle of a heart shape made with rose petals. Cameron was down on one knee in front of me. Tears formed in my eyes. He looked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I have loved you ever since I had layed eyes on you. We've been together for four beautiful years and they have been the best four years of my life. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to have a family and I want you to be a part of that. So. With that said. Y/N. Would you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honour and mary me?" Cameron pulled out a red velvet little box and opened it. There was a gorgeous diamond ring placed in it.

By now I was crying and couldn't speak. I couldn't even answer so I just smiled and nodded my head like five times. I palmed my face and dropped to my knees. Cameron lifted up my chin. I hugged him tightly. I let go and kissed him. He takes my hand and slips the ring on my finger.

"I love you Y/N." He smiled.

"I love you too Cameron." I kissed him.