Imagine #22

~Y/N's Pov~

I'm in the hospital right now with Kian, Jc, Nash and Cameron's mom and sister. His family and friends visit him once in a while but I've been here since day one. I haven't left yet.

Cameron got hit by a car two weeks ago. He has a broken ankle and a few stitches here and there. He aslo got in a coma and hasn't woken up since.

Honestly, Nash has been my best friend since we were little so he's been my biggest supporter. He's always making little jokes that make me laugh when I'm not in his arms crying because I miss Cameron.

"Y/N. We're going to head out. Call us if he wakes up okay?" Cameron's mom told me as she and his sister headed to the door.

"For sure." I slightly smiled. I can tell they're very upset as well... I don't blame them.

Now it's just Nash, Kian, Jc, Cameron and I alone in the room.

"Guys.. C.. Can I.. H.. Have a word with Cam.. Alone?" My voice chocked up. They nodded and left.

"Take all the time you need. Come get us when your done." Jc smiled and closed the door behind them.

I sat down beside Cameron on the bed and held his hand. I stared at his blank face.

"Listen to me Cameron. I know deep down.. You can hear me.... Promise me you'll wake up. I can't live my life without you. You're my everything. You're the person I love the most and I can't loose you. Whatever fight you have left in you.. It's time to use it. Your family needs you. Your friends all miss you. I need you Cameron. You can't leave me here alone. Fight for me. Fight for yourself. But most of all... Fight for us. I need you more than anything and anyone else in the world right now. Please.... Wake up baby.... I miss you....." I started crying.

I layed down beside him and layed my head down on his chest to hear his heartbeat. I miss him so much. He has to wake up.

All of the sudden I feel someone's thumb tracing circles on the back of my hand.

"Well hello gorgeous." I heard him whisper. I look up and my eyes met with Cameron's.

"Oh my god... Baby. Your finally awake!" I sat up and covered my mouth. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I was speechless.

"Yeah." He smiled. I looked down and tried to stop crying. "Hey princess. Lift up your head. Your tiara is falling." He said reaching over and lifting up my chin.

"I missed you so much." I smiled. I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"I did too. And by the way. Even though I wasn't awake. I could hear every single word you said. And it was beautiful. Just like you." He kissed my forehead.