Imagine #21

~Cameron's Pov~

Today is Y/N's birthday. I made sure to get up extra early so I'd have time to make her breakfast and give her breakfast in bed.

I went downstairs and started making pancakes... Her favourite. When I was done, I placed everything on a tray.

~Y/N's Pov~

"Y/N. Y/N. Wake up." I heard Cameron whisper to me.

"Ugh... What? I wanna sleep." I whined.

"Fine then. Looks like I got the pancakes all to myself." He said all sassy and started walking off.

"WAIT! I'M UP!" I sat up right away.

He walked over to the window and opened the curtains. He gave me a tray. It had pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream on them. To top it off he added chocolate chips to the mix.

"Okay. I'm sure to gain ten pounds after this." I giggled and Cameron laughed at my comment.

"Happy birthday beautiful." Cameron sat down next to me, wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulled me towards him and kissed my temple.

"Thanks babe. I love it." I gave him kisses all over his face.

I finished eating and brought the dishes downstairs. When I came back up to our room, my jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" I squealed. They're were bags of PINK and Forever 21 on the bed and gift cards for Mac and Sephora. "I'm going to heaven. Peace out." I fake collapsed on the bed.

"So you like it?" Cameron asked as I put all my presents in one pile.

"I love it all Cameron. Thank you so much. Your the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. I'm so lucky that I'm yours." I jumped in his arms and gave him a huge hug.

"Awe. I love you too baby cakes." He kissed me and I kissed back.

"This is the best birthday ever. I can't thank you enough." I smiled.

*A/N.... Okay. I'd love to have a birthday like this... Am I the only one?😂*