Imagine #36

~Y/N's Pov~

Cameron decided to hang out with Kian and Jc today. He asked me if I wanted to come with. At first I said no because Kian and I have a past together. We dated three years ago and it lasted for a year and a half until I broke up with him because I started getting strong feelings for Cameron. I din't want to be like those girls who have a boyfriend but like someone else deep down. So I had decided to be honest and tell Kian the truth that day and I broke up with him.

He texted me a month or two ago saying he still loves me and he said a bunch of sweet things. I told him I'm with Cameron now and that there isn't a chance for him and I (him as in Kian). I din't talk to Cameron about it because I know it would make him mad that Kian texted me that.

Cameron kept bugging me to hang out with them so I finally gave in.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N! Can you get the door?!" I heard Cameron yell from upstairs.

"Well it's not like your gonna get it any time soon!" I laughed.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hey Jc. Hey Kian. Come in guys." I smiled.

I gave Jc a hug since I haven't seen him in a while and he is one of my best friends. I couldn't be rude so I had to give a small hug to Kian too. He held me tight and the hug was longer than needed. I tried to pull away quickly but he din't let go.

Cameron coughed in the background and Kian let me go instantly. Oh no... Cameron's mad.

~Kian's Pov~

Seeing Y/N for the first time in months brought back SO many memories from when we dated. But when she gave me a hug. I felt like it was only her and I in the room with no one else around. I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever. I wish she was still mine...

~Y/N's Pov~

"Y/N. Can I talk to you please?" Cameron said pointing to the back doors.

"Sure." We walked in the back yard. "What's up?" I asked as he closed the door.

"What do you mean what's up? What the fuck was that hug?"

"Cameron. Relax. It was just another hug like Jc and I had. It was just a friendly hug. Plus. Kian's the one who din't let go. Okay. Listen. I know Kian and I have a past. But hello... That's in the past. It's not important. What is important is that you know that I love you and only you. Remember that okay? I promise you nothing's going on with Kian and I. You have to trust me."

"I trust you. I love you too... I just don't want to loose my girl." He hugged me.

"You wont... Ever." I said burrying my head in his chest.