Imagine #6

~Y/N's Pov~

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON!" I yell at him.

"WHAT? I DIN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG Y/N!" He screams back at me putting his arms in the air.

"YES. YOU DID. I SAW YOU MAKING OUT WITH HER AT THE PARTY." Tears started to roll down my face.

"WITH WHO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW. YOU TELL ME WHO SHE WAS CAMERON!" I started. "I HATE YOU!" I screamed and ran upstairs to our room. I went in the bathroom and locked the door.

"Y/N! OPEN UP!" As Cameron screamed from the other side of the door, I din't answer. I just looked at myself in the mirror. I was crying. Tears were falling from my eyes out of control... I can't take this anymore.

What am I doing here... This is the second time I catch Cameron making out with another girl. I've had it. I'm tired of this bullshit. I don't deserve being here. Cameron obviously doesn't love me. I'm ending this now.

I heard him hit the door many times, trying to open the door and even kicking it.

"Y/N. Please... Open up...... Don't do anything stupid... Just... Please Y/N. I'm sorry. I love you and only you." Are the last words I heard before everything went black.

~Cameron's Pov~

Y/N won't open the door and I can't hear her. I'm getting really worried.

"Fuck it!" I managed to break down the door.

It broke off the bottom hinges and the lock broke open. I was able to squeeze in the door frame.

"NO!! NO NO NO NO NO!!! Y/N! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yell falling on my knees beside her.

She had seven cuts on her left arm and four on her right wrist. There was a big puddle of blood. She had a rasor blade in her hand.

I grab my phone and dial nine one one.

"Nine one one, what is your emergency?" The lady asked from the other side of the line.

"It's my girlfriend. She's cut, there is blood everywhere. She's unconscious. Please hurry." I say panicking. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"Okay sir, what is your address?" She asked me. I told her and she said an ambulance was on they're way.

I run to my drawer grab two t-shirts. I wrap them around her arms and tie them tight to try and stop the bleeding.

"Y/N. Stay with me okay. Your going to be fine. I promise." I say holding her hand. "This is all my fault..." I started to cry. I wait another two minutes. I then get interrupted.

"Sir! I'm going to need you to get out of the way now!" A man said clearly. I get up and sit on my bed and watch Y/N get strapped to the stretcher.

I hop in the ambulance with them. At the hospital, they tell me I have to wait in the waiting room/area. I do as told.

I hope she makes it...