Chapter 32: The Dance

Start from the beginning

     "I agree." I sighed, "Well I got to go I have some planning to do."

    "Okay bye." Bonnie told me then hung up.

   "Defiantly going for tonight." I told Damon frowning then  got up, "I'm going to take a shower."

    Damon gave me a seductive look and I rolled my eyes, “ALONE!”

   Damon pouted and I laughed pulling off my shirt, I was wearing a bra so I didn’t care if he saw me but I threw my shirt at him hitting him straight in the face, making him death glare me, I laughed and went into the bathroom and took a long shower. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room where Damon laid on my bed.

     “DAMON?!” I yelled irritably.

     “I’ve seen you naked before so don’t act so surprised.” Damon told me and I glared at him menacingly but he just smirked at me.

    “Get out Damon, a girl needs her privacy.” I sighed, when he just smirked even more I flicked my hand and he was out the door in a second and the door slammed and looked itself, “Thank God I’m a witch.”

      “That wasn’t nice!” Damon yelled outside my door.

      “I’m not a nice person.” I countered, then went over to the my dresser and grabbed my new black dress that I wanted to surprise Damon with. It was from the sixties and I got it at a vintage clothing shop. I compelled the retailor to give it to me for free because it was super expensive. It had ruffles from the waist down all the way down to my ankles and it looked beautiful.

     Two hours later I was ready to go and the dance started in an hour but Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Matt, and Jeremy were meeting at the grill, Elena and I had made up after I explained what had really happened. My raven black hair was curled and fell just a little below my shoulders and I had some makeup on. I walked down the stairs and saw Damon gawking at me making me blush. I saw Stefan turn to me and he had a lustful gaze but I turned my head away from him, Stefan needed to learn that I loved Damon and not him, one way or another.

    “You look beautiful Cat.” Elena said, making me notice she was there.

    “Thank you and so do you Elena.” I smiled at her, she was wearing a purple dress with black like specs all over it.

     “Ready to head to the grill?” I asked.

     “Yup.” Elena answered and grabbed Stefan’s hand who looked a bit shell-shocked still and I glared at him.

     “We’ll be there in a sec go ahead and leave without us.” I told her.

     “Okay.” Elena said and I waited to hear the car start before I started talking.

    “Bonnie is ready for tonight.” I told Damon, then I frowned, “Elena is going to be heart broken.”

    “I know.” Damon sighed then grabbed my hand and we headed out.

At the grill

“YOU LOOK SO CUTE CAT!” Caroline squealed making me blush.

 “Caroline you look way better.” I told her, she was wearing  a pink suit looking dress with a black hat it looked amazing on her, and she looked super cute with Matt.

   We talked for about another hour and then we left to the dance, Elena looked terrified and Stefan looked worried too but no one talked about it in front of me.

The dance

Music was blaring all around and there was people dancing everywhere, the gymnasium was super crowded.