Nutrition Day >.<

Start from the beginning

" I remembered that you were like, ' OMG his drooling!? ' You even pointed at the fish's mouth and It almost burnt your finger. " Sensei said while laughing again. Urg... Actually that was the best Nutrition month ever... But I don't have a crush on Sensei at the moment yet... My feelings just bloomed when that moment happened... Uhh... Sensei... I just looked at him while he was still smiling.

" Something wrong with my face? " Gakupo Sensei asked me. " Nahh.. Nothing. All perfect. " I said while smiling and he just tickled me. " Stop fluttering me Luka. " Sensei said. And I just laughed at me.

~ Time skip, at school ~

" Diba't ikaw nga yung reyna~? At ako ang yung hari~! " Sensei started singing while we were passing by some students. " Oh Sensei. " " Shhh... " " Oh no! The sky! It's gonna rain! " " Is a typhoon coming? " some students commented. I just chuckled. And Sensei keep on singing even more and more. Until we arrived at his room. " Sensei. I noticed the walls are being painted. " I said and he nod. " Yeah. It's for the incoming accreditation. " Sensei said while opening the windows and curtains. And I helped him. " So watch where you lean on, okay? " Sensei said and I nod. And we went out of his classroom.

" Your friends haven't arrived yet. Let's go to the rooftop. " He said and I followed him. And when we arrived at the rooftop the walls were newly painted. I touched it and noticed it was dry. " Ughhh!!! " I heard Sensei, he was stretching. And he lean his back on the railing. I smirked. " Oh no Sensei!!! Wet paint!!! " I yelled at pointed at him. " Ohh!!!! " Sensei yelled hurriedly looked at his back but he cant even reach his back. And I started laughing. " I don't have an extra uniform! " Sensei said still trying to look at his back. " Hahahah! Man! I'm just kidding. " I said while laughing. He stopped panicking and looked at me dumbfounded. And I took my phone.

" Turn around. " I said and he obeyed. And I took a picture of his back and showed it to him. He sighed in relief and pinched my arm. " Aww.. " I react and pout. " Phew.. You got me there... " He said and ruffled my hair. I just took my comb and combed my hair again. " Hahaha. Let me. " he said and he just looked at me. " What do you mean let me? " I asked him and he just took my comb. And started combing my hair at the back. " Uhh.... Sensei... " I slowly said " Hmm? " He responded. " Uh-No-Nothing... " I said and just lowered my head.

" It's been a while since I combed a girl's hair... " Sensei said and my eyes widen. " Ehh? " I looked at him. " Yeah... The last was my sister. " Sensei said and he smiled at me. Uh... Oh... Phew... " Is there something wrong Luka? " Sensei asked me while he was still combing my hair. " Hmm... You're the eldest right Sensei? " I asked him and he chuckled. " Nope. My sister is. Then I'm the second and I have a younger brother. " He said and started to braid my hair. " Eh!? You know how to braid!? " I asked Sensei. " Hey! I'm not a gay okay! And stop changing the topic! " Sensei said while still braiding. I was still surprised. " I know your not Sensei. Nero can braid a girl's hair as well... " I said while smiling and he smiled back.

" About your... " I said and he nod. " Yes... My father is a police and also my brother. My mother and my sister were teachers... And here I am. A teacher as well... " Sensei said and I chuckled. " Sensei why didn't you choose to be a police as well? " I asked Sensei and he glared at me again. Hey I'm not thinking your gay! " I know what your thinking. " Sensei said. And I just chuckled. " No! " I said and he laughed. " I didn't choose to become a police cause I didn't want to die early. I don't want to dig my own grave! " Sensei said and I laughed at that. " Umm... Sensei. Do you really planned to become a teacher in the first place? " I asked him and he just sighed.