~10~

You take a deep breath. The sound of your heartbeat fills your ears. It was quickening it's pace as you take the risk. You need your axe. Although the room was gray, you could still see- sense the screaming. You felt something swing by your face. All in slow motion. You felt something swing by your face. It left a bit of a breeze then it clashed. You recognized the sound immediately. It was the screech of metal against the floor. A blade. Your axe. Following the noise like a hunter, you found the source of it. The man had it. It was total chaos. You felt your body heat up as you hear more shrills of your blade, it was completely damaging it. You paused for a second and your eyes closed. 
     They shot open. You threw punches at him. Revenge. It was all from the times you've been abused. He could've stopped it, but no. Stop. He just watched with your axe in his hand, waiting for cue. They were going to kill you anyways even if you did answer truthfully. It couldn't be prevented. You snap back in to reality realizing that the man you just beat the shit out of was already dead. You were kicking a dead, damaged, body. Immediately, you stop and pick up your bloody axe. The bright red liquid was reflecting off the only light. The door. The exit from hell.
     As you sprint closer and closer to the end to all this torture, you start to feel light-headed. The room was spinning. Your vision was getting hazy. Now you were just waiting. Waiting for the darkness. 

...

You open your eyes. Another realm. Another diverse world. Different. The only thing you could think of. This place was different. You look around you, catching the captivating crimson red sunset. You stare at it for a while. Birds scattered across the sky singing merrily. They created their own tunes as they went along. The water was pink. A light pink. It reminded you of when you were small. Your dad had just freshly painted your room pink. For the first time after the tragedies, after the losses, after the punishments, you smiled. A real smile. Although it took you a while to realize, you were smiling the whole time. From the moment you laid eyes on the sunset to now. Suddenly, a flash of ice cold blue.

...

     He picked you up, you could feel the soft movements of his steps. It hurt. Knowing that you may never see the light of day ever again.

...

"I'm home!"