Chapter Nine - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Start from the beginning

Fred snorted. "Eliza, love me."

"Please, Eliza, I love you." George continued.

Eliza hit the two boys on the head. "Do you two ever shut up?"

They stared at her and pretended to be hurt. "Did you just -"

"Did you just hit us?"

"Yes, yes I did." Eliza said as she got up and walked out and to the Gryffindor Common Room.

It was the next afternoon, the game, and as Eliza made her way to the changing room she saw Harry stood with Hermione and Ron. She smiled at them and entered the room. "ELIZA! CAN YOU TELL HIM TO SHUT UP?" Fred and George both shouted at her.

Oliver was stood in the middle talking about how they would all have to do their best. "Oliver, wait until the speech, no one's listening." She said to him softly.

Eliza put on her Quidditch Robes as Oliver told everyone his pep talk. She wasn't really listening, too busy trying to get ready for the game, they had to win to overtake Slytherin. It wasn't going to be easy, not with Snape refereeing the game.

She grabbed her broom and waited to go out. "The whole school is out there!" Fred shouted. "Even -blimey - Dumbledore's come to watch!"

"Dumbledore?" Harry asked as he rushed to look.

As the teams walked out and Eliza noticed how angry Snape looked and couldn't help but think if it was to do with the fact Dumbledore was watching. She got into her place and then suddenly the game started. Angelina had the quaffle and she, Eliza and Alicia passed it among themselves as they made their way towards the goalposts, Eliza threw it and scored. Their small lead ended soon enough as Snape awarded a penalty to Hufflepuff as George had hit a bludger at him. Eliza sighed, it was going to be a long game.

Minutes later, Snape awarded another penalty to Hufflepuff for no particular reason. Eliza grabbed the quaffle from a Hufflepuff player and flew quickly towards the goalposts. After she scored she looked down to see Harry flying towards Snape who luckily moved out in time.Harry then lifted his arm up to reveal the Snitch. Eliza flew down, smiling, it must have been a world record, no one could remember if anyone had ever caught the Snitch that quickly. It was only five minutes!

Alicia, Angelina and Eliza hugged each other before weaving their way through all the Gryffindors and going to the changing room. "WE DID IT!" The twins shouted. "WHOOOOOOOO! WE WON, WE WON!"

Oliver came in beaming. "Well done team, we all did good."

"YEAHHHHHHHHH. WE WON, WE WON. TIME TO PARTY!" The twins started to run round the room. "WE ARE THE BEST! GRYFFINDOR ARE THE BEST!"

Eliza rolled her eyes and laughed at their antics, before anyone could notice she slipped out of the room and made her way to the common room. Slow clapping behind her caused her to turn around to see the source. His tall condescending figure loomed over her "Dear, dear sister."

"Brother." Eliza said venomously. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say you played well."

Eliza smiled. "Of course you did. Tell me the truth."

"How was your Christmas?" He asked her, with a smug grin.

"It was probably the best I've ever had." Eliza smirked as the smile left his face. "How was yours?"

He glared down at her. "It was great. We were at the Malfoy's."

"I'm sure that was fun."

He laughed menacingly. "Of course it was!"