18

~Juvia~

The door bell rang, I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him of.

Why the hell did I kiss him? I don't even know myself. I am always lost whenever I am with him.

He looked at me with his cold and mischivious stern eyes. His eyes were locked on me as if I was his prey.

—————
~Gray~
"It might be Natsu"

Juvia went upstairs. There wasn't even a single emotion on her face. I couldn't even look at her after I kissed her, but she didn't even care, she walked away from me.

I went to get the door. I could hear Natsu yelling at me to open the door. "That idiot, when Is he going to learn some patience."

I opened the door.

"Lucy, she isn't here yet." I joked.  His cheerful smile turned into a frown.

"Shit, I thought she would be here" Natsu muttered.

"It's for Juvia" He handed me a gift bag.

"What about m..?" Before I could finish my sentence. Natsu pointed to my face.

"Wha...what is that?" Natsu patted my back. "What did you both do? There's lipstick smeared on your cheeks"

Natsu was laughing his head off.

"I need to get married soon! I'm envious of you, Fullbuster!"

"Stop it! You ass! Instead of being envious of me! Get yourself a girl" I told him.

I saw Juvia coming down, I thought about our little kiss.

"Seriously dude, how the heck are you still able to resist her?" Natsu whispered. I gave him  a warning look and he laughed

Juvia ran up to Natsu "How are you,Natsu?"

Natsu yanked the gift bag from me and handed it to Juvia.

"Natsu, Why did you go through to the hassle to get me this?" Juvia's eyes lit up. She was never this happy with me.

"It's nothing, Juvia"
Natsu put his hands around her shoulder.

The way she talked to Natsu, made me wonder why she always had a harsh tone when she talked to me.

I glared at Natsu for a second, his hands were on her shoulder. Is he trying to teach me a lesson or something?

He smirked at me! This little punk. He was tryna teach me a lesson.

Juvia, she didn't say anything, she went along with him.

"Oh my! It's Lucy" Juvia ran to Lucy.

I noticed my idiot of a bestfriend drooling over her.

"When are you going to stop drooling over her?" I whispered.

Natsu didn't take his eyes of Lucy.
I watched Juvia hugging Lucy, she dragged Lucy over to us.

————
Natsu~~~

I couldn't take my eyes of her, she was stunning. Lucy was nothing like the others I have met. I don't why, but I felt like I have seen her countless times before.

She looked just like the girl that Zeref would show me pictures of when I was in middle school.

I was lost by the way she smiled.