Adian leans down and brushed my unshed tears away.

“Okay.” He looked into my eyes. “You will be mine. And only mine.” I let a sigh of relief out.

He leaned in and kissed me with so much passion it made my heart ache.

I felt as his hands slid down my body and between my legs. My body arched and my breaths became labored as he worked his fingers.

His mouth traveled down my neck and to my breast. His lips grazed them as his tongue traced around my nipple.

“Adian…” I gasped. He was just playing with me and it was killing me. “Adian… please”

I heard him chuckle. My core was throbbing as he moved his fingers. Pressure was building and it felt so good.

“Adian….Adian.” I moaned as he took my nipple in his mouth sending a wave of pleasure through me.

The pressure was too much. “Adian… I- I c-cant hold it” I moaned.

“Do it. Let it go.” He said.

 I did. The pleasure was too much. A scream erupted through me but before it escaped my lips,  his was on mine drowning out my muffled scream.

I laid there on the bed breathing hard. Adian’s hand slid from between my legs. He hovered over me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. My eyes travel down ward and I notice the bulge in his boxers. He seems to notice and lifts my head up.

“Don’t worry about me.” He whisper, his voice husky.

“I want to” I say. He looks at me and searches my eyes for any doubt. 

When he finds none his face turns lovingly.

“I’ll be gentle. Just say the word and I’ll stop.”

I pull his boxers down and he kicks the rest off

He positions himself and stops.

“Are you sure? We don’t have to do this.” He questions.

I look him right in the eye and kiss him furiously. He took that as my answer and pushed inside me.

I gasped as tears formed in my eyes and pain soot up through me. This was still so new to me.

He stops and looks at me with worry.

“Im sorry. Does it hurts.” He asked.

Yes. I thought but shook my head. “You can move now.”

He started slowly but started to speed up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to be closer.

“Ahhhh!” I moaned as pleasure enclosed me. I rotated my hips to match with his thrusts, making him go in deeper.

“Faster” I moaned. “f- Faster Adian.”

“Oh god! Oh god!” I screamed as his thrusts fasten. My body was throbbing with pleasure. I wasn’t sure where my body ended and his began.

“Invy” Adian’s voice called out.

“mmmhh” I gasped

“I’m going to…..I can’t hold it.” His strained voice grunted.

I knew what he was trying to say but it felt too good to stop.

“It’s ok, do it.” I moaned as his teeth grazed my mark.

His body stiffens and he let out a strangled grunt biting hard onto my mark making my world explode for the second time.

~~~~~~~~~~~<3

We laid there catching our breaths. When we could breathe right again he pulled out of me and pulled me onto his chest. He kissed the top of my head then my forehead the finally my lips.

“Now you’re all mine.” He said. I smiled.

“I am yours and you are mine.”

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I shut my eyes feeling sleepy.

“Sleep angel, rest.” He whispered rubbing my back.

Now no one can claim me as theirs. I am only for Adian. No one can take me now.

I fell asleep in his arms not knowing that I’m not safe yet, that someone was watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3

Happy Veterans Day people!

Hope you all gave your thanks to all that served our country. (U.S.A)

Vote comment fan…anything

Hope you all enjoyed…perverted Wattpadians. Just joking!