Saint Peters Academy. 28.

After a very uneventful dinner my room mates and I returned to our room so we could pack for the next day.

My father, being principal, was unable to vacation with us as he had to stay behind and supervise the students unable to return home for vacation.

My Mother, on the other hand, decided we shall begin our tour of Europe without him, beginning with Russia and St Petersburg. A Vacation spot that had always held somewhat of and appeal for me.

Slowly planning what garments to take with me for vacation and treading around a disgruntled Warren like bare feet on egg shells, I used many energy reserves and fell asleep fairly quickly. Without any boys in my bed for the first time this term.

The next morning I was woken at the crack or dawn by two bustling brothers exclaiming that I need to get up so we can leave. A little bit of an over exaggeration if you ask me considering the plane didn't leave till midday.

I quickly double checked the gear list I had made myself and began to lug my suit case down the halls till I reached the staff room. Rolling my gear inside I rested it next to my brothers’ and made my way to the coffee machine.

"So where are you off to on Vacation Janine?"

Mr. Davidson, the music teacher stood before me, reaching his late sixties with a lovely comb over style toupee resting on his head I giggled silently as he attempted to make his move on me as he had many times before. Dirty pervert.

"I am in fact going to St. Petersburg on a architectural viewing vacation. I feel I am lacking in inspiration for many of my clothing ranges and I love Architecture as an influence on garments. I feel it gives them great depth."

"Ah the architecture of the Russian society is that of amazing. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time there."

"I'm sure I will Mr. Davidson, And what will you be doing yourself?"

"I have nominated myself to stay behind with your father and take care of all the stragglers. Good thing to. There's rather a few of them this time. I think it has something to do with the fact that they believe because your father is residing back here for the holidays you will be too. I'm sure they will be sourly disappointed but nether the less."

I giggled again. "Yes, Nether the less Mr. Davidson. I should probably go visit my friends a goodbye before they and I leave but I shall see you when I return?"

"All ways Nean. Good bye and good luck with your inspiration."

"Thank-you."

Can anyone say annoying perverted stick in the mud?

Slowly the day dripped by as I fear welled departing students and friends before my family and myself finally boarded the plane and headed off ourselves.