Saint Peters Academy. 26.

I understood why Mr Blake had said those things to me that night but it didn't stop it from hurting all the same. I could only wish we had met under different circumstances.

It had been eight weeks since the eventful night on the dryer in the teacher dorms and life was flowing smoothly. Warren and I still hadn't had a proper make out session and I was now used to sleeping in a bed with up to five guys. I spent all my free time in the gym or the sewing room. I was passing in all my classes and really enjoying my time at Saint Peters Academy.

I had successfully persuaded my parents to buy me a shabby little two door box car the got me to town and back every weekend. Next week was the last week of term and I was to travel around Europe for two weeks with my family.

This weekend however I was planning a dorm party.

Each trip back from town so far I had successfully snuck an entire car load of alcohol back to my dorm. Tonight I planned to utilize that excess of alcohol in one giant bash.

As far as I knew basically every year thirteen and half of year twelve was going to be crammed into my room tonight. It will certainly be one to remember.

Daniel had hooked up the entire room with speakers and lights so it could be just like the club in Paris. We had a champagne pyramid that I was to pour later tonight and fifty different comical shot glasses.

I was going to get hammered.

The dress I had made was really Avent Garde. It was made from baby blue and black satin and had tones of layered square segments. The bodice had no back and stuck up at two different points on my shoulders. It looked totally awesome on.

I just had to hope nothing went wrong.

I stood in the teacher’s parking lot, armed with Champagne and Shaving Cream. Behind me stood Daniel, Scotty and Carter. All of which were also holding weapons of destruction on a minor scale.

"SCREW YOU ASHTON BLAKE!" exhaling as I yelled I nearly fell over. Tipping the can upside down I emptied its entire string cheese content on the windshield before taking another swig from the bottle. I held out my hand to Daniel to follow up with shaving cream, a quick coat of eggs, flour and for a finally glad wrap wrapped side ways across the door.

Just as I got the feeling my work here was done I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Nean, What are you doing to my car?"

I turned around guiltily dropping the wrap and concealing the champagne behind my back.

"N-Nothing. It wasn't me. Honest." I giggled at the transparency of my lie. Behind my drunken stupor it appeared to be a reasonable come back. Looking around me I was at loose ends to know where the boys had gone.

"Nean, Are you drunk?"

"No. Not at all." I giggled, again, before falling to a heap on the ground.

"Go Nean, you're wasted." He looked down at me pityingly, "Come on let's get you back to your room."

"Yes!" I squealed while awkwardly trying to get up and dance. "Back to ma room! Back to ma PAAAAAAAARTY. Ma paaaaaarty!"

"You're having a party? In your dorm room?"

"Yes Sir-ee I am. A massive one at that. Anyone who's anyone is there. Hell anyone who's no-one is there." I stumbled a bit more before making it to my feet. "I'm up. U. P. Up."

"Well maybe I'll take you back to my room and then I'll go shut it down."

"Noooooo. Don't shut it down. That’s not good."

"Nope, but it's the rules."

As to this, I didn't respond, as I was already comatose in his arms.