Saint Peters Academy. 19.

I woke up with my back in a kink and my arm to trapped to reach the buzzing alarm clock.

"Someone turn that piece of shit off," Warren screamed from right beside my ear.

"Ugh, not so loud." I flinched a at volume of his voice. "Alright you guys, up. I'm trapped underneath you all."

Slowly, one boy one, all five of my dorm mates piled themselves out of my bed. Making a huge yawn I stretched myself out of the bed too. Turning around I noted all eyes were on me. Looking down I realized why. I was still wearing my black, short, silk night gown with lace around the breast and hem.

"Okay, out. All of you. I need to get changed."

Picking up the bag of clothing my father gave me I shoo'd the boys out the door so I could change. The clothing chosen for me was ugly. A plain black, floor length skirt and a stiff white blouse. I had been told my actual uniform would be arriving tomorrow. Throwing on the plain red wool knit cardigan I realized the reason for my red dresses over the last few days was not because my father wanted me wearing red, but in fact because the school colors were red and white.

Snatching my laptop off the desk I shoved it into my leather bag and headed out to the dorm with my hair in a total scramble. The only over person in the lounge was Warren.

"Hey sexy, you look nice this morning."

"Ha. Ha. I look like a hobo who got a shit sleep and only just woke up without brushing my hair."

"Well that hobo who just woke up and didn't brush her hair look looks good on you. In a ruff sexy way."

"Hm, thanks." I risked an appraising look at the boy in his tousled uniform.

Taking an apple out of the fruit bowel I went to take a bite before I realized it was plastic.

"Why do we have plastic apples?"

"Decoration."

"Why don't we jut get real ones?"

"We do. On the first and second day of the week but they usually go by Wednesday."

"What do you mean?"

"Michael has his car here. Every weekend we go over to Diskmuden and go shopping. Everyone usually eats all the good food by Wednesday so we put fake ones in the bowl. We haven’t had a chance to go shopping yet so we put the fakies in."

"Oh, makes sense I guess. See you at breakfast?"

"Yeah I'll be down in a second."

Walking down the corridors alone was not a good idea. Whispers and whistles followed my every step. Glances and groping my every move. This side of things was the side I wasn't looking forward to in the concept of going to an all boys school.

Sitting alone in my seat at the center on the year 13 table I became very nervous.

"Hey, you okay?" Mr. Blake sat down next to me.

"Oh hey Mr. Blake. Whats up?"

"Ugh, I think I’m getting all my students to call me Ash. Mr. Blake is just far to formal."

I laughed, that was just so typically him.

"Nice. Okay, Hey Ash. What's up?"

"Not much. I just thought we made this little agreement where we decided that you were going to pretend to have a boy friend?"

"We did. He's just not up yet."

"Ugh, well what's the point in this then if hes not even here to keep the other creeps away."

"I'm fine. Honest. Look, there’s Warren. Go sit with you big adult friends. Actually while your here when do I have any classes with you?"

"Monday, uh year 13, second and last. See you second."

"Will do.”

“Hey Warren."

An angry glare reflected out of his eye as he took in Ash's leaving body. Leaning in next to my ear he whispered, "I thought you said there was nothing between you two?"

"There isn't. Were just friends. He's my teacher Warren."

"Well it sure doesn't look like that."

"Drop it Warren. There's nothing between us. End of story."

Butterflies battered my tummy as I thought of anything happening between Ash and I.