Saint Peters Academy. 18.

Later, back at the dorm, I changed out of the formal dress in to my black silk, lace night gown. Dropping my hair from the bun and removing my heels I grabbed my latest novel off the shelf before making my way over to the bed. Just as I opened the book to the page I was previously reading, a gentle tap at the door alerted me to the presence of a guest.

"Come in."

"h-hey Nean."

"Hey D. Watch ya up ta?"

"U-uh I was wond-d-ering if-if you w-would like to b-be m-my g-g-g-g-girls friend?"

I really hadn't expected him to be that quick about getting the courage to ask me. I hadn't even thought of a nice way to let him down yet.

I ended up telling him that it was probably a wise idea to stay away from me on my fathers request as I wouldn't want him to get expelled. He brought it and left with a down trodden look on his face.

Just as I was picking up my book I heard a knock on the door again.

"Daniel I'm going to bed now. What is it?"

"That’s not a very nice way to treat guests is it."

"Oh. Warren, sorry I thought it was D again. What's up?"

"Not much. I was just thinking about one of the most sexy women in the world when I decided I would go visit her."

"Oh good, when do you leave?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha."Sarcasm dripped off every word. "You know I meant you."

He had slowly made his way across the room and was now lying next to me on the bed.

"Thank you. And why would you want to come visit me?"

"To ask you a question of course."

My thumb and for finger were fidgeting with the collar of his shirt by this stage.

"What question would that be?"

"Well there's a few questions actually."

"Really, and what are they?"

"Well first off," He lent in seductively right next to my ear and whispered, "Do you have a thing with Mr. Blake?"

Shock electrified my veins. That was definably the wrong question for him to ask.

"No." I whispered back trying to keep the urgent mood of my tone.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Do you want a boy friend?"

"Not in those specific terms."

I suddenly knew exactly what I wanted from Warren and I knew I was going to get it.

"What terms then?"

"Well sometimes, I just get this Itch, that I really need someone to scratch." I pushed my body closer to him, now basically on top of him. "What I want is someone who Will scratch that itch without anyone having to know. You know what I mean?"

"You mean you're looking for a friend with benefits?"

"Ah, but my favorite type of friend."

Hoisting my leg over his waist I pushed my mouth to his as he embraced me in a heated hug. A quick tap on my door sent my flying away form him to the other side of the bed. Wiping any residue from my mouth I called for the tapper to come in.

It was Scotty.

"Hey Scotty, come join us."

I tapped the spot next to me on the bed a Warren let out a low chuckle.

As Scott left the door open we were soon joined by Michael, Carter and again, Daniel. All of us lay in the bed conversing over the most trivial of things. At one stage we were joined by two large tubs of ice cream and a spoon each. Yet another late night for me awaited.