Saint Peters Academy. 17.

The hall that had mere seconds ago been full of life and chatter came to a silent stand still as the entire student body got their first glance at the only girl on campus. As annoying as it was I was really starting to enjoy the attention. Making our way down the length of the hall all eyes followed us till we took our final place at the center of the year 13 table.

All of a sudden it was like a match that had been struck. A wave to whispers and glances flowed down each of the tables. Eyes darted back and forth between myself and their friends. Turning round I put all my force into a evil stair at my father. Realizing the awkwardness of the situation of me he stood up to give the speech.

"Welcome students." The hall dropped to silence.

"As you know, I am your New principal. You may call me Mr. O’Hara."

"Your last names O’Hara?" Warren whispered into my ear beside me sending shivers down my spine. I nodded my head before turning my attention back to my father.

"You have all met my lovely wife, Mrs. O’Hara. I would now like to introduce you to my two sons, Joseph and Lucas, Please stand up boys."

A gentle applause came from some of the students as the boys rose from their seats.

",And my stunning Daughter, Janine."

I awkwardly rose from my seat as the hall erupted in applause and whistling.

"Enough." My fathers strong voice smothered the other noises resulting in there finish.

"I just want you all to know. Janine is completely off limits. If I find out one of you so much as looks at her in a funny way I Will expel you."

Mr. Blake stood up form the end of the table, Quoted,

"And I Will second that," and sat back down.

"I would also like to introduce you to the other new staff this year. First off, Mr. Blake, is the new Physical Education teacher for years 12 and 13. And Mrs. Lemongrass is the new Physics teacher. Welcome boys. Have a good year."

Glad his speech was finally over, I payed little attention while eating my dinner choosing to sit there mindlessly playing with my food. I was off limits. I quite like the idea of being a forbidden object.