Saint Peters Academy. 14.

Suddenly our next dorm member appeared with a familiar tuft of brown hair.

"SCOTTY!"

The boy I had raised havoc in Paris with stood before me, luggage in hand. Running with all my might, I headed straight for him wrapping myself around him in a tight embrace before dropping to the floor.

"Nean? God what are you doing here?"

"My dad's the principal, remember?"

"Your dads the principal here? Oh god that's so awesome. How are you? Did your mum find out about Paris?"

"I'm good, great now you're here. Not at all, shes so oblivious some times."

"That's good. God. I never thought I would see you again. I remember thinking just after you left that I never got your number."

By this stage the entirety of our dorm was congregated around us, staring.

"What so you just go straight up and hug him, but me, oh no. I cant even gently wrap my arms around you," Warren said as he rested his arms on my shoulder pouting slightly.

"Ha Ha." The smile on my face was so big it was beginning to hurt. "I know Scotty rather well. We actually got arrested in Paris together."

“You, got arrested in Paris and I got dragged along with you if I remember correctly.”

"Oh god that’s where I know you from."

I turned round to see Michael standing there with a shocked look all over his face. Panic etched itself across his forehead.

"Your the girl from the posters."

"What posters?" With the tone of his voice and the look on his face I was suddenly very worried.

"Yeah uh babe that's another reason I wanted to text you." Scotty Scratched the back of his neck as he thought of the best way to faze what he was about to tell me. "When we were released that morning, Turns out some of those forms you signed weren't just releasing us from prison. They were releasing any rights you held on a photograph they had of you comatosed on the the floor of the prison cell. Its now the bench mark picture for the anti teenage drinking Carterpaign. You're plastered all over Paris. In both senses of the word."