Saint Peters Academy. 11.

The dress chosen and laid across my vanity chair for me way despicable. It was red, definitely not my first choice. It was also slightly revealing being strapless, not what I would have picked for my daughter to wear as she meets a school full of horny teenage boys. The length was not my preference also. Finishing just above the knee I felt the constant urge to pull it down. The soft layers of gathered chiffon made into folds and wraps around my curves illustrating a figure I didn't even knew I had, so it wasn't all bad.

Like I said, I would just never choose for my daughter to wear while introducing her to a school of horny teenage boys. Opting once again for black flats and loose flowing hair, hoping to cover at least some of my exposed chest, I headed down to the main entrance in anticipation of the arrival of the male students.

Waiting for me at the entrance to the student body were my Mother, Father and Brothers.

"Nean, Nean." Luke came running at me, beaming with excitement, as I rounded the corner to the main entrance way. "Nean, all the other boys are coming today. Aren’t you excited. I am. I hope I make friends with them all." I chuckled lightly, typical outgoing Lucas.

"Don't worry Lukey, I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. I don't know about all of them however. You have to remember there are more then a few boys attending this year."

"Ugh Nean, Don’t call me Lukey, Lukey's a baby name."

A look of disgust past over his face as I muttered his forbidden childhood nick name.

It was eleven in the morning. Seven plane loads of thirty had walked passed and greeted my family and myself. Along with the numerous other stragglers who had either been chauffeured to the academy or dropped of in private planes.

A minimal six boys had the will to act normal around me, just six. The rest had talked to their feet, my chest, the other side of the room or attempted to hit on me whether in verbal or physical form. One extremely cocky thirteen year old had the nerve to think if he were the first to ask me out I would say yes. Another made the wise decision of groping my posterior while the principle was looking. Apparently one of the more simpler methods of earning yourself a week worth of detentions.

I had been sitting in the foyer for over five hours, I was tired, hungry and board.

"Dad, do I really need to be here. Can't I just go up to my dorm and meet my room mates, then you just introduce us to everyone at dinner?"

Although it was tradition for the headmaster and his wife to welcome the students back after vacation, they had never had the issue of a headmaster with three children before. The teachers assumed we were also to wait with him. But, as the day went on it became painstakingly obvious that we should not be forced to sit out this cruel and unusual method of torture.

"Just let them go, they're just being a nuisance anyway." My mother slipped me a sly wink as she addressed my father in reply.

My father let out a deep sigh while glancing at my brothers as they sat on the hall floor, flicking dirt particles at each other.

"Fine, go to your dorms. Make your new friends. Nean the senior planes wont be arriving until at least four, so just do what you want till then. Joseph, yours should be arriving shortly and Luke yours are already here. I expect to see you all at the dinning hall at seven thirty prompt."

"Ugh, thank-you Dad. Finally. See. You. Later." Saluting my father I made as quick of an escape as possible before heading to the gym and my favorite new teacher.