Saint Peters Academy. 04.

The rest of the day passed as much of a blur as rumor of my news spread wide amongst my fellow students. Plans for a gathering were made for that evening at a local bar and restaurant. With the school day over I headed to my car pondering what I could create for myself this to wear this evening. Leaning against the drivers door stood Jace. His uniform wrapped tightly around his defined chest. Muscles rippled in the sun. This would be hard.

"Nean I don't think we should do this while you're gone. I mean long distance never works out really. We would just be kidding ourselves if we tried. I mean I have needs. You can't fill them if you're halfway across the world. I wouldn't want to cheat on you while you were away either. Maybe when you get back we could work something out." A flash of anger passed through his eyes as he said this. I was unable to see this though as the pain of my heart breaking into one thousand pieces distracted my thoughts.

I couldn't believe it. Jace and Nean. We were meant for each other. I loved him. Yes we broke up after Daisy but we both knew it was temporary. It was always temporary. This time though, a finality rang through his voice.

"You're leaving me?" It came out weak and subdued.

"I'm sorry Nean. But like I said, I have needs."

"But last night. I gave you... You took my..." I struggled to finish a sentence. I had slept with him, And now he was dumping me.

Rage boiled inside me. Pulling my arm back as far as I could I threw it forward with my entire body, pushing it right into the center of his face. A satisfying crunch came from the nasal area. Shoving him out of the way I pulled myself into the drivers seat and took of leaving his bloodied remains in my dust.

My last days passed in a blur of packing and tears as I awaited the final good bye of my friends. Eventually the dreaded day rushed to my feet leaving me with nothing to do other than sit on a plane awaiting my new life.