"Usually I would agree but I've never seen my brother like this. Who knows what's going on his mind?" this was the oldest Jonas, Kevin, talking.

"I'll go look for him" Blake said, and before anyone could stop him he was gone.

Blake's POV

Where is he? God, let me find him.

Twenty minutes looking for him and there was no trace I could follow to know where on Earth he went. 

Yes, I felt guilty. I don't know what I was expecting to happen when he found out about my mission. Honestly I never even thought about it. Mostly because in the beginning I didn't care at all about how he would feel. But in all the pretending to be his friend I saw a small part of what Liz saw in him. He was a good guy. His life was a mess but that wasn't his fault. He was put in this situation and the least he deserved was the truth. He deserved to have people who honestly cared about him. He needed a friend. And I may not be the best candidate but I still felt like I owed him something. 

After an hour of searching for him I was ready to give up. I stopped walking and took a deep breath. How would I go back to Liz's house and tell her I couldn't find him? 

The momentarily distraction stopped me from noticing a sudden shadow made by someone's body standing behind me and a second too late I turned only to be hit by something on the head and blacking out. 

The insistent painful throbbing in my head forced me back into consciousness. My vision was blurred and it took a few minutes for it to become clearer. I took in my surroundings and realized I was on some kind of warehouse. I was sitting on a wooden chair with my hands and legs tied with thick rope. A cloth muffled my attempt at calling for help and I sighed.

"You're awake" the voice sounded gruff and with a thick Mexican accent. I groaned and the short, tanned skin man showed himself.

"Sorry about the pain in your head, I had to hit you with my gun. Couldn't have you running in defense of our target, mijo" he explained briefly. I tried saying something but the cloth prevented it.

The man, realizing this, gave me a look. 

"I'm gonna take it off, but no screaming please, no one will be able to hear you anyways and it will only piss me off", I nodded in agreement and he took off the cloth. 

"Where's Nick?" was the first question that left my lips. The man smiled ruefully and shrugged.

"In questioning" he replied simply. Bile rose up in my throat. In questioning? God knows what they're doing to him. I could only guess that this was the thug and drug lord gang that had been looking for him; the reason he was in witness protection in the first place. 

"So far he hasn't answered any questions which is only making it worse for him. But I think you could convince him to be more cooperative" the man said this thoughtfully and I snorted.

"He's not going to listen to me" I said through gritted teeth.

The man grinned, "Oh, well you'll have to be very persuasive because both your lives depend on it" and that was all he said before walking off into a door on the left. As soon as he left, I tried twisting my wrists, trying to loosen the ropes but it was hopeless they were painfully tight. I could feel the rope cutting into my skin. I groaned in frustration. 

Moments later the door where the man had disappeared into was pushed open, and in came the man pushing Nick forward, making him trip and fall on the floor. 

"You have ten minutes to talk some sense into him" the man said, before leaving them alone. 

"Nick, Nick get up" I whispered urgently.