Meet The Characters

Meet The Characters!

Nick Jonas

Description: After being forced to leave his family behind, Nick feels little to nothing and shows even less of his emotions than he ever did. He will find himself in a new country, with new people and a new life. He will find himself with someone that could make him care, but after finding out her secrets… will he still like her the same, or push her away like he does with everyone else?

—————————————————————————————————

Liz Vega 

Description: Liz aka “surfer girl” is native to the place where Nick was taken to be safe. She thinks him to be cocky, full of himself, rude and obnoxious. She might not know the real reason why Nick is there, but she will find a couple of reasons why he should stay. She is honest, bold and adventurous. Likes to live life at the extreme and believes that laughs are the best medicine.

—————————————————————————————————

Blake Collins (Nick Roux)

Description: Blake is Liz best friend/partner in crime. There is nothing about Liz that he doesn’t know. They grew up together. Blake has a lot of secrets and is very mysterious. He surfs, skates and dance. No one never knows if he’s a punk kid or a surfer, he changes style depending on his mood. Can be temperamental but sticks up for his friends and hates injustice. He and Nick will come face to face, and find out if they are to be friends or foes.

———————————————————————————————

“Carlos” (Kellan Lutz)

Description: “Carlos” is not his real name, but it’s the name that he goes by to keep his identity a secret; he is Nick’s escort. He is also Liz’s father and he works as an agent for Witness Protection Program. He lives a double life, but tries to keep his daughter safe from all the dangers that come from his job. He owns the house where Nick will be staying, and he will do whatever he needs to keep Nick safe while he’s on his watch. Not that it’ll be easy…

*If I need new characters for the story I will add them here once they become part of the story*