author's notes + mute

hey everyone! im mia and this was my very first fanfiction ever. I wrote this when I was 12 going on 13 in the summer of 2015. that summer was a big change for me and you can see it in my work.

it's poorly written but it still is my baby

it's poorly written but it still is my baby. even the chapters ive already edited sound a mess. but people had told me that they love the story and the idea and it was a great read. that's kinda of pushed me to not delete it and edit it. but if you want a better story (or one to read after this one) check out my other book called 'the one with the mismatched eyes' it's a jolinsky and it's about stepbrothers. and let me tell you it's A LOT better than this one.

mute is also boyxboy book. IT'S GAY! it's shipping two males! it's is also fanfiction! so if you don't like either please don't read.

this is a complete book but if you do get notifications that it has be updated, it's probably me just editing it or making an announcement (if that ever happens)

book started: July 9, 2015
booked ended: February 24, 2016
edited completely: - 

 sadly this book has barely any smut. i'm sorry I was only 12, I was still an innocent smol bean.

ok I hope you enjoy the story!