six

C A M E R O N D A L L A S

As the 4th period lunch bell rung I sped my way to my usual lunch table. I was ready to confront my friends about this situation.

As I got to the table I calmly sat down. I didn't want to give off the pissed vibe, but in reality I was ready to chop some balls off.

Gilinsky was the first to greet me, with a simple hello. Aaron was texting on his phone not even paying me any mind.

It was strange Tay didn't say anything to me, we haven't even made eye contact since I sat down.

"We need to discuss an issue I have," I announced. I was going to cut strait to it.

"Can't you go do that with some cheerleaders, sorry bro, but your problem is yours for a reason," Gilinsky complained.

"But it's not just my problem G, it all of ours. One of you did something that I didn't like." I was getting frustrated. Can we not talk about our 'problems' just because we're guys.

"And what was that," Aaron asked looking up from his cell.

"Which one of you told Nash Grier to stay away from me," I raised my voice! Just thinking about this situation angered me. Who gave them the right to decide who I could be friends with or who I couldn't.

Aaron just rolled his eyes and went back to texting. I took that as a no. Aaron is friends with Nash's little brother; I doubt he would do something like this.

Jack just gave me a smirk. You know the devious one. "So your mad at one of us for ruining a fuck, aren't you."

That made me feel some type a way. Having sex with Nash, ew. It's not that I wouldn't but I haven't even had a conversation with the guy. I don't even know his favorite color.

But before I could tell Jack that Taylor cut in.

"They barely know each other why would they have sex." He crosses his arms like his upset.

"Why wouldn't we?" I challenge. Taylor was acting like he knew everything.

"Because that not like you Cam."

I just huffed in defeat. I wasn't going to argue with him. I had to get to the bottom of who did what.

"Anyways which one of you threatened Nash, I don't have all day! SPILL!"

Jack just looked me over, focusing on my face. His eyes filled with seriousness but worry. "Oh you're serious... Than it wasn't me. I really don't care if you hang out with that geek." Geek. Is that how people really think of him?

I turned over to Taylor seeing that he was playing with his hands. With a guilty expression written all over his face.

"Tayl-" I start.

"Yeah, it wasn't me. I got to go, bye," he rushed. Taylor grabbed his stuff and started pacing towards the school doors.

Tay he did this, and he wasn't getting away with it either.

"TAYLOR STOP!" I got up and started running to him.

He was about to open the door right before I pinned him to it.

"Camer-"

"DON'T CAMERON ME. WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT! T-To choose who I could be friends with! I-It just doesn't make sense to me!" I lowed my voice not wanting to grab attention; but you could still hear the anger behind it.

He stayed silent. Worry fogging his eyes.

"And who do you think you are threatening people, and canceling my plans?!"

Taylor still didn't say anything. It was like his mouth was stapled shut, but that didn't matter because his eye told you everything.

He was sorry, but not for doing it, for getting caught.

I slammed him against the door again. "Why did you do it Caniff, what did you get out of it, huh, HUH!" I was tired of his games.

"I don't know why." He mumbled.

"Lies!"

"I just didn't want you to be friends with him okay. OKAY!" Tay pushed me off of him, sending me back a couple feet, but not falling.

"WHY TAYLOR!! Why the fuck are you trying to control who I, CAMERON DALLAS, is fucking friends with?!" I yelled walking right back on him.

"Because I-" Taylor couldn't finish his sentence because his lips were on mine.

N A S H G R I E R

It was lunch and I decided I would skip the rest of the day and go to the park.

I didn't want Cam to come looking for me after school to hang out.

At my locker I was putting away my stuff and collecting what I need for homework. I actually got some today.

When I went to open the door to leave it wasn't opening. I knew it wasn't locked so tried opening it again, but it still didn't.

Looking through the door windows, I saw something I knew I shouldn't have.

Taylor was kissing Cameron.

I tried to look for signs that Cameron wasn't enjoying it but both of their lips were moving together, perfectly.

I felt my heart brake a little. Yes, I love Matthew, but he's dead and I did have a small crush on Cameron and it's hurting to watch your dreams be crushed.

But I couldn't look away. After they were done, Taylor opened the door allowing me out without noticing.

But Cam noticed my right away. "Oh hi Nash..." I didn't even meet his eyes, because I knew if I did I would crack. I just kept walking.

After a few steps I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around. "Nash are you alright?"

No I am not, I just watched you kiss a boy that wasn't me, and I'm heartbroken!

I just shrugged his arm off and dashed to my car. I ignored his calls and got into my car, starting the engine.

I drove to the park. I guess I shouldn't have skipped. The plan was to avoid drama not create more of it.

Author's Notes: sorry it was short, I wrote this at 2 am and I'm really really tired :( ALSO! thank you so so much for 100 reads! it means so much to me!

You guys should comment more though!