seven

CA M E R O N D A L L A S

You can tell by the way Nash ran something was wrong. He wasn't meeting my eyes. He wasn't letting me touch him. It just added more weight on my shoulders.

I already felt guilty for kissing Taylor back. I knew it wasn't right. It didn't feel right. But I kept pushing it. I thought 'maybe if I kiss him long enough it will feel good.' But the more we kissed the sicker it felt.

Taylor's touched shocked me out of my thoughts.

"Cameron...."

"Taylor I'm sorry but that kiss, it can't happen again. It wasn't right," I declare.

"Bu- I-I don't understand?! You kissed me back!!! You have to like me back!!!"

"I apologize for confusing you. But I don't like you like that, I'm sorry," I tried to explain.

"You're not making any sense!!! YOU KISSED ME BACK CAMERON!" Taylor yells, flaring his arms.

"I just kissed you back be-because I thought you could give me something that I wanted. But you couldn't- you can't."

"But I bet that mute boy can." Taylor huffed and crossed his arms. "Sorry I'm not good enough Cameron. Thought I was, but I wasn't."

"Ta-"

"It's whatever Cam, see you tomorrow!" and with that Tay headed off to one of his luxurious cars.

The guilt was burning me alive. I just broke my bestfriends heart, and I didn't necessarily feel bad about it.

What was really bugging me was that I was more worried about why Nash was upset more than Taylor's breaking heart. And that was what sickened me.

I decide to text Nash to see where he was. I need to see if he is okay.

Me: Nash where are you?! Are you okay?!

Skipping the second half of the school day, I went to my car to wait for Nash's response. . .

-

It has been 30 minutes and still no text back from Nash. I was getting tried of waiting in the school parking lot so I drove home.

My mom's car wasn't in the drive way. Thank the Heavens. She would go all ape-shit if she found out I was skipping school, especially over a boy!

On the way to my room I stopped by the kitchen to grab some ice cream. You know the kind in the little plastic cups with the paddle looking wooden spoons. The chocolate/strawberry flavor swirled in it too.

Once I got to my room my phone buzzed. Hoping it was Nash I pulled out my phone quickly and read the message.

Aye-Aye-Ron: where the fuck did you and bandana boy go?!!!!!

Fish-Gil-insky: you guys can't just go disappearing on us! You dumbfucks!!!!!

It was a stupid group message from my to imbecile bestfriends. Why couldn't it of been Nash?

Me: we both decided to skip. But idk where he went.

Aye-Aye-Ron: I can't wait til y'all graduate! I won't have to worry about your where abouts.

Fish-Gil-insky: shut the fuck up asswipe, you love us.

Aye-Aye-Ron: how can you call me 'asswipe' and then say that I love you. Hahahahah, your funny Jack.

Me: if you guys are going to argue all day un-add me from this group message

Aye-Aye-Ron: fine fine. I'm just wondering who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

Before I could respond I was un-added. I bet those hoes where laughing it up too.

Since I skipped most of my day I didn't receive homework so I grabbed my computer to watch some YouTube videos. Right as I was about to click on Twaimz newest vid. I heart my text tone.

I swear to god if it's Jack or Aaron I will kill them.

TaylorSwift:Do you really believe that the mute boy can give you what you want?!!!

Me: Taylor. . . ?

TaylorSwift: Actually that's the wrong question to ask. Will you still want him after you know why he doesn't talk?

Me: what the fuck are you talking about Tay, your scaring me!!!

TaylorSwift: how about you come ask us?

Me: us? Where are you? What's going on? I'm sooo confused.

TaylorSwift: Greyson Park, the bench farthest from the fountain. Be here in 10.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!! What did he mean by us? Who is he with? And what does Nash got to do with it?

Forgetting about my YouTube videos and ice cream I rush downstairs to my car. The faster I get there the faster I know what is going on.

Tay was acting very strange. And it was worrying me. It was like he was threatening something without implying it.

Once I arrived at the park I rushed to the bench he described. As I came closer I noticed two familiar figures sitting on the rusted metal bench.

I stopped walking when I saw the expression on Nash's face, terrified.

Trying to see what caused his fear I went and ducked behind the nearest tree. As I got a better look I saw why Nash was almost on the verge of tears.

Taylor was hold a something against his ribs ...

A gun.

Author's Notes💞:
you're such a bitch leaving us hanging like that! yeah yeah I'm sorry! but anyways, do you guys think the story is moving too fast? Like they haven't gone on a date and Nash might be getting shot!

Comment, Vote, all that good stuff.