character ask 2

idk how to start one of these so here we go....

N A S H

Q: what do you feel about the situation with Matt/Evan?
A: I feel like Matt shouldn't have left me when he did. I really needed him and he wasn't there. It sucks, but I'm not going to hold it against him.

Q: what do you honestly feel about Cameron?
A: I know I have strong feeling towards him. But are they stronger than the feelings I have towards Matt? Idk.

Q: can you get back with Matt/Evan? Mash is my otp.
A: no, I can't, sorry. I'm kinda with Cameron at the moment.

Q: why would you let Cameron in so easy when you know Matt was right there?!!
A: my interest in Cam was already strong by the time I found out Matt was still alive. There was nothing I could really do.

Q: why can't you just get with Cameron and tell Matt to go back to Washington or whatever?
A: I'm not going to be rude to Matt like that.

C A M E R O N

Q: put on some lip balm Nash says your lips are chapped?
A: HE DOES?! GOD THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING!!!

Q: how does it feel like to have Nash back?
A: it feels like I'm on cloud 9. But at the same time, Matt is still in town. Anything can happen, sadly.

Q: What does Nash lips feel like?
A: soft and magical

Q: if you hurt Nash one more time you best watch your back Cam.
A: I don't plan on hurting him. But I'll sleep with one eye open.

Q: did you see Matt?
A: yes, but just for a few seconds.

T A Y L O R

Q: why tf would you try to shoot people?
A: if your love of your life was only one obstacle away wouldn't you eliminate that obstacle?

Q: are you fucking crazy?
A: bitch I might be!

Q: there's this boy who has a big crush on you and he's like sexier than Cam. Trust me you'll like him. He's a singer and super cute. His name is Shawn.
A: he sounds perfect. But sadly Cameron has my heart. And there is nobody sexier than Cameron Dallas.

Q: you're cute and all but leave Cameron alone. Ima say this one time. He. Don't. Want. You. Leave him alone or I will personally hunt you down and beat you with my shoe.
A: only Cameron knows if he wants me or not, and your not him. And I'm not scared of you and your little shoe.

M A T T H E W

Q: why did you feel like lying about your death was the best decision?
A: I was really scared. I was just pushed off a bridge. My fear was blocking my judgement.

Q: Aren't you scared people will see you in public? Like everyone thinks your dead.
A: not really. I'm not going to be in public much. If I am I'll wear dark colored clothes and I might dye my hair. I'll still be careful though.

Q: how did you survive without Nash?
A: for the first year and a half, I convinced myself that he tried to kill me. So I hated him. But then I got tired of hating the person I loved, so I just started looking at old pictures of us and remembering good memories. That usually got me through it.

Q: can you like not go a long with the plan? Just win Nash back with your heart not your actions.
A: i have to go through with this. I'm afraid my heart just isn't going to cut it.

J O H N S O N

Q: what's up with you and G?
A: um... we're friends.

Q: why you not friends with Nashy?
A: this might make me seem like a dick but, I just faked friendship with him so he didn't seem like a total loner. And I got sick of it, so I ended our "friendship."

Q: what did G tell you?
A: Jack tells me lots of things. Just yesterday he told me he liked my shoes.

Q: did you and G do the do?
A: no sadly. He's straight and has a girlfriend.

A A R O N

Q: what is it like to be a freshman and be friends with a bunch of seniors.
A: I honestly don't know, because I'm the most mature out of all of us. They all act like 3rd graders.

Q: get in Hayes lane fam.
A: I'm sorry but I don't swing that way. Also he's a great friend and I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship we have.

Q: are you gay?
A: no, but if I had an attraction towards a guy I wouldn't ignore or deny it.

Q: hey cutie. Love you boo.
A: hi...

G I L I N S K Y

Q: what's up with you and Johnson?
A: nothing I have a girlfriend.

Q: is Madison still black mailing you?
A: yeah. And I regret every living moment I spend(ed) with her.

Q: why are you scared to come out. Half of the school already knows your crushing on Johnson?
A: FUCK!!!! They do? well I was scared because if the school knows my parents will somehow find out. And they're homophobic. But now I don't have to worry about that anymore...

Q: did you and Johnson do more than just hang out?
A: no

ME: there are so many questions, you can skip over it if you want, I'm pretty boring)

Q: hello beautiful.
A: hey gorgeous.

Q: favorite band and/or artist.
fav artist: Shawn Mendes duh

Q: favorite tv show currently?
A: Big Brother & Twinning.

Q: do you ship Larry too?
A: fuck yeah. I actually just discovered how great that ship is. Another reason I'm stressed and up late.

Q: be my wifey?
A: sorry, I can't marry until I'm 18.

Q: how are you so talented wtf?
A: I'm really not. There are so many better writers.

Q: how old are you?
A: 13. still a youngin'

Q: where did the inspiration come from?
A: I was at Olive Garden one day and I saw a couple on a date. The girl happen to be mute. The guy still looked at her with so much love. Her not being able to talk didn't effect their love one bit.

Q: did you ever go to a Shawn concert or any other concert?
A: I've been to a Shawn, Justin Bieber, and Jonas Brothers concert. I also went to a DigiTour show.

Q: can we be friends?
A: @_smart-cookie_ I know this is your question, so yes we can be friends :) ;) :)

Q: why don't you like carter?
A: i don't like his attitude. He judges his fans by there physical appearances. Also him and the maggie drama is just... I don't hate the dude, he just irritates me.

A/n💞: That's a wrap. I just wanted to say thank you for 5k reads. Never thought I get this far💕.

Also please check out my new book. It's a jolinsky and its called meet & greet.👋😇

Vote&Comment. ily💜