fifteen

N A S H G R I E R

It's Sunday, which means it's been 2 days since Matthew called me. I already miss his voice. I want to see him really bad. I want him to move back. But I know that will never happen. If his parents took him from me, why would they even think to give him back.

Plus, the whole town thinks he's dead. So if a dead person just so happens to reappear what would happen then. This is some Pretty Little Liars shit.

Anyways Will & Hayes are coming back from their stupid camping trip tomorrow and then two days after that Mom, Dad, and Sky will be back. I'm kinda nervous. I've start talking again, and I don't know how they will react. For sure they are going to be happy, but I feel like they'll be to happy. I'm afraid of them saying 'my Nash it back!' The thing was I was never gone.

Also Cameron texted me.

He said he was sorry.

I didn't text back.

I feel if like he shouldn't of apologized. He was just wasting his phone data.

Did he really expect me to forgive him. Would you forgive a person who through you away? No!

But what really hurt me is: he did it out of the blue. Plus he didn't give me a reason!!! What a great friend he was.

Speaking of friends I need to text Johnson. He was acting so weird. After Jack whispered in his ear all emotions poured out of his face, but anger. And it was directed towards me. I got that vibe that are friendship was over, but I wanted to know why. So I'm gong to text him.

Me: are you mad at me?

It was at least an hour before he responded.

JJ: don't text me! Leave me alone!

Me: so we're not friends anymore...

JJ: duhh, I'm blocking your #! Bye!!!

Okay, it's whatever. Like I said he was never was a true friend. He Befriended me out of pity.

But it still hurt. Not because he "broke up with me," but now I am officially a lone.

Alone and bored that is.

I need friends. Where would I go to make them? The Park? No no no last time I went in there I got a gun shoved up my ass. School? Fuck no those people hate me there. How about a local Café. Sounds good. Maybe I can meet somebody who doesn't know about the 'mute boy'. I doubt it thought.

Grabbing my phone and keys I leave the house and get into my car.

I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and Matt. I think I found myself in a love triangle. It's kinda stupid because I barely know Cam, but I feel this strong attachment to him. With Matt I know his Starbucks order to his favorite brand of underwear, but the feeling are wearing away. DONT get me wrong, I still love him but I just, just I don't know. Something's missing.

It was half past 5 when I arrived at "Gabby's Bakery & Café." I've never been here but it looks wonderful. It was very quiet and petite, but that's what I like about it.

Entering the small place a small bell dinged. The girl behind the counter looked up and smiled at me.

She was around my age, or a couple years younger; 16 maybe? Her hair was brown and long. She was wearing a flowy dress with a sunflower print. She was Hispanic, which made me smile. I like meeting new people who have a different culture than mine. She was around 5' 7'', 5' 8'' tall but not taller than me. I'm 5' 11''. (A/n remember he's shorter in this story.)

"Hey welcome to Gabby's Bakery & Café. My name is Aliyah. How maybe help you? She asked as I took a look at the menu. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, only in Starbucks fraps and that really doesn't count.

"Can I have a medium hot chocolate and a sugar cookie, please" I ordered. My voice wasn't loud but it was just enough for her to hear.

"Yes you may. Can I have your name for the order?" Her voice was soft and slow. If I wasn't gay, she would totally be a love interest.

"Nash Grier" I smiled.

Her eyes lit up, and her smile got bigger, if it was possible. "Wait your that boy who was on the news for the gun thing. You were also mute weren't you?" She was so curious it was hard not to answer. Also she did get me sympathy, which I liked.

"Yes, that's me"

She turned to the hot chocolate maker thing before she responded. "Wow!! How are you even here right now?! If I were you I would be crawled up in my bed crying over something so traumatizing. Wow! Just wow!!"

It was funny how open she was talking about this. Most people would feel awkward or something. But she was all about it.

"After it was over I didn't think about it much. Something phenomenal happened after it happened which made me forgot all about it." I explained. Which was true. Matt makes my brain go fart.

"What was that?" Aliyah poured the hot coco into a cup and but one of those protect-your-hand cardboard covers on it.

"I got my bestfriend slash lover back" I smiled taking the drink from her.

"Oooh who is she" her eyes sparkled. Why are girls so into other people's relationships. Is it the drama or do they like seeing people all lovey-dovey? The world will never know.

"His name is Evan Washington and he lives in Virginia." I was a little hesitant telling her I was gay, but she seemed expecting.

"Oooooh kewl. We are going to have to be friends so I can boyxboy fangirl when you get a boyfriend!" She exclaimed while capping her hands.

I grinned. Note to self: go to cafés to make friends.

"That's fine with me. I need friends. I don't really have any." I mumble the last part. I knew Aliyah heard it though.

"Same here my first day of school was Friday - stupid I know- and I didn't make any friends" her smile dropped a little.

"What school do you go to?" I asked sipping on my drink.

"I go to Rosewood High. You?"

"Omg same." I practically yelled.

Aliyah giggled while smiling. "Finally I got a friend!!! No more loner Ali."

"Same boo, same."

"We's boos now?" she beamed. I nodded my head.

"Oh I get off in 10 do you want to hang out or something. Show me around town. I just moved here a week ago" she said looking at her watch.

"Damn. You've been here a week and already have a job?"

"No stupid. I moved here from Washington to live with my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt Gabby owns this cafe and I have to work here." She explained.

"That makes so much more sense. And yes I would love to hang out with my boo." I chucked.

I have a friend.

Author's Notes💞:

What's up my main baes? How've you been? Good? No? Sorry.🌎

You guys can you please vote? I get like 105 reads and 10 votes per chapter. Can you guys please vote. Thanks boo🌎

Anyways how do yall like Aliyah. I love her. She's like a mix of Internet me and physical me. I need some ideas. How the heck am I going to get Nash and Cam back together? 🌎

Please Vote & Comment🌎

p.s: did you like that "the weekend" reference??!!🌎