twenty-one

N A S H G R I E R

My hand was in Cameron's as he pulled up to my driveway. It's was 12 am and the moon was shining brightly. We spent most of are time glazing at the stars on top of the car roof, when he took me to his special place.

Once the car was parked he looked over at me. He was happy, I finally gave him the chance he wanted. But you could also see the worry in his eyes. He thought I was going to leave him, but I'm not.

Cameron placed his hands on my cheeks as he leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't a long and lustful kiss but a slow and loving closed mouth kiss. But before he could deepen it, I pulled away and gave Cam a warm smile.

"Thank you for tonight Cam. It took us a month, but we finally got to hangout" I chucked.

He just shook his head, thinking back to the memory of him asking me to hang out with him. "Really thank you, you finally gave me a chance and that's all I could really ask for." I pecked his lips again.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked, slowly running a hand through my hair. It was getting pretty long, I wanted to get it cut but Cameron said he liked it's length.

"Nothing, unless you have something planned" I smirked. I could spend all my days with this boy. Thinking that made my heart flutter and my stomach hurt. It was scary I was falling hard and fast. But I didn't care, neither did Cam.

He took his fingers and ran them up my arm, leaning close to my ear. "I was just wondering if you would go on a date with me. You know, You. Me. Food. Kisses."

I chucked. "Mmmh food. Sounds good to me."

"Shaddup, you know want dem' kisses"

"Yessss yes I do..." I captured his lips once again.

Cameron quickly pulled away. "We need to stop getting side tracked. Back to the date."

I laughed again. As long as his lips were on his face I couldn't pay attention. "So what about this date?"

"I'm picking you up at 2. Where comfy clothes...and socks."

"Um...why socks?"

"You'll see. Now get out of my car" Cameron playfully shouted.

"Ok. Goodnight Cam." I pecked his lips one last time. (And surprisingly they weren't chapped.)

"Goodnight Beautiful."

I quickly hoped out the car and went to my front door and unlocked it. It gets really cold at night so I had to move fast. I heard the engine of Cameron's black car has I entered my house. I shut the door quietly trying not to awake my parents.

I tiptoed my way to the stairs. Once I was at the top step I heard my death.

"Nash."

Suddenly the lights flashed on. I saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch.

We're they really sitting in the dark that whole time? Creepy ass parents.

"Yes?" I asked unsure.

"Come sit" my dad commanded. I quickly obeyed.

"Now what where you just doing?" My mother asked calmly. To calm.

"Trying to go to my room without waking yo-"

"No no no, outside in the driveway?" My father corrected.

"My friend was just dropping me off from that party I told you I was going to" I explained. Ever since I started to talk again my parents have always been in my business. Which made it harder to hide my sexuality. I wasn't scared to come out to them, I don't think they are close-minded homophones, it's just I don't know how to tell them.

"Honey why do you have to make this so difficult. We saw you kissing that boy in his car." My mom sighed.

"Um..." Were they just watching me?

"I'm.... Im gay" I confess.

"Okay, and what does that have to do with you kissing that boy in his car."

"Wait you don't care I like boys? Your totally fine with me thinking girls are disgusting?"

"Yes. But if you don't answer our questions Nash, I will do a whole bunch of 'caring'" my dad gritted through his teeth. He wasn't one for patience.

"That's my boyfriend." I didn't know how else to explain Cameron to them. It's not like it was a lie. I know we are together, we're just not officially...yet.

"If he's your boyfriend we need to meet him. Invite him over Sunday for family brunch. End of discussion. Goodnight Nash." My father announced, leaving the living room.

My mom stood up from the couch and engulfed me in a bear hug. "I'm so happy for you Nash."

All this is so weird. What happen to my normal family?

"Mom are you sure your not just a little angry that I'm gay?"

"Oh no honey. I knew you were gay since you were a tiny baby." She admitted. So I've liked dick since the begging, huh?

"Wait what do you mean?"

"Well when you were a small baby you had all these blankets. But you only liked this bright pink one. If we put you in a different blanket you would scream and scream and scream. Also when your were around ten a girl kissed you. You cried for hours telling us how nasty it was. Oh this other ti-"

"I get it, I get it! I was a very homo kid."

She just giggled. "I'm glad you accept yourself Nash." My mom kissed my check. "Goodnight honey, get some rest." Then she made her way up the stairs.

I just stood there. This is going to be a eventful weekend. I have date with Cameron where I need to wear socks. Then he has to come over for family brunch which is not okay. My siblings are going to embarrass the the hell out of me. Especially since Will is back from collage. God what a weekend.

A/N💞:

Sorry I haven't updated. School just started ugh.

Anyways this chapter is pretty chill. I needed some cute cash moments.

ily thanks for reading.❤️

Vote, Comment🎉