thirteen

T A Y L O R C A N I F F

Jail.

It's an okay place.

Hahahah just kidding, I'm dying.

I really don't deserve to be here. I'll admit I did a terrible thing. I tried to shoot somebody, yes. But the reason behind it is completely valid.

I was trying to get something I want by illuminating all obstacles. No I wasn't going to kill Nash. In fact the gun wasn't even loaded. All I was trying to do was get Cameron to agree to love me.

Using Nash was a perfect way because I knew they both had tiny crushes on each other. And so, If Nash was in danger Cameron would come to his rescue. And the only way Cam could of saved Nash was agreeing to be with me. And I new Cam would agree, he's just a good person like that.

And that's what I love about him. I've been in love with Cameron ever since he moved here 2 years ago.

I was afraid of coming out. Everyone at school is so excepting, but there is still that fear.

Also my parents. I knew they weren't homophobic but I knew they wouldn't be that supportive.  Being gay isn't a bad thing, not at all. But no parent just wakes up one day and says "I want my son/daughter to be homosexual." It just doesn't work like that. And it's terrible.

But when I did tell my mom and dad that I liked boys instead of girls they were a little disappointed. It upset me at the time but I got over it. And so did they.

I never did come out to my friends. Jack, Cam, and Aaron all thought I was straight all along. I dropped huge hints though. I stared at Cameron longer then usual. I never showered in the guys locker rooms. And I know they all notice, but just didn't say anything.

And that's when I got tried of being in the closet. Everybody knew, so why not come out. So I kissed Cameron.

But when I got reject, I lost it.

So I came up with that plan and failed. But you know what they say. Always have a plan B.

"Caniff you got a phone call," the guard announced as he lets me out of my cell.

Once I get to the phone the person starts to talk. "I did what you said" Gilinsky booms.

"You paid the coach to tell Cam to stay away from Nash correct?" I clarify.

"Yes, now are you going to pay me. I really need this money Caniff, Madison wants this new purse and if I don't get it for her she'll tell the whole school that I'm gay for Johnson and I can't have that." He whines.

"Yeah, take out 2 thousands, no more no less, my parents will post bail for me, see you later" I hang up the phone.

Author's Notes💞:

Yeah I know the chapter was short. Like really really short. But Taylor's POV needed its own chapter so...🐾

Also I didn't un-hanging the cliff hanger. I'm sorry.🐾

ALSO SHOUT OUT TO THE BOMB.COM -coldhearted FOR THE NEW BOOK COVER. I LOVE IT. HOPEFULLY YOU DO TOO. 🐾🐾