nine

N A S H G R I E R

Cameron's lips were chapped.

His lips weren't soft, pink, and plump. They were chapped. But I liked the roughness feel on my lips.

They made me forget. Forget how I was so close to death. How I have feelings - which are fading - for my dead bestfriend. How my throat hurts because I went 3 years without speaking.

It made me forget everything, except, those addicting chapped lips of his.

We had to break this tongueless kiss because sadly oxygen existed and we needed to breathe it.

Our faces were still inches apart. Cameron was smiling, so was l.

"We should get home or my mom will start to get worried," Cameron said.

"Okay," I whispered. My throat is going to hurt for awhile. But if I'm talking to Cameron so I don't care.

He took my hand and connected it to his leading me to his car.

"Wait my car," I realize. I can't just leave it here until Monday. I might need it, you never know.

"We can get it in the morning. Come on I'm hungry," Cam urges.

"Didn't you just come from lunch at school," I asked confused.

"I got distracted and couldn't eat." I knew exactly was he was talking about, it hurt a little bit knowing he just kissed someone who tried to kill me.

"I know, kissing Taylor Caniff is a big distraction." I really didn't mean to say that but it came out anyway.

Cam immediately stopped walking. He grabbed me around the waist so we were face to face.

"Nash that didn't mean anything to me. I promise. It was a big mistake. I like you not him. How could I possibly like him after what he did."

"Wait you like me..."

"Yes, now get your cute ass in the car," Cameron pointed to the black vehicle. I blushed really hard and started walking.

The ride home was filled with secret glances and hand holding.

Cameron's house was average. Walking in, it felt very homey. Pictures on the walls. Homemade coasters on the coffee tables.

"Your house is nice," I complemented.

Cameron took my hand, "your face is nice."

"Oh so your a cliché romantic."

He just nudged me with his elbow and blushed. I couldn't tease him about his blushing because his mom ran into the room.

"OH MY GOD MY BABY'S OKAY!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS," his mom hugged him tight. "Cameron I told that boy Caniff wasn't a go-"

"MOM!"

Ms. Dallas just rolled her eyes. All a sudden her sight was on me. You could tell she was confused but she smiled anyways.

"Oh mom, this is Nash Grier, the boy that Taylor..." Cameron explained.

Her eyes widened and she hugged me.

"Oh honey, how are you?" She asked.

We broke the hugged and I smiled, "I'm just fine, it's nice to meet you."

"You too! I'm making a evening snack do you guys want anything." She asked.

I shook my head no. Cameron on the other hand cheered.

"Don't act that happy mister. I still haven't forgotten about you skipping school today," Ms. Dallas warned.

I just chuckled, as Cameron kneed my leg.

"Oh Nash are you staying the night or just dinner?"

"Mom Nash's family is out a town and he has no one to stay with so is it okay if he stays with us till Monday?" Cam asked.

"Perfectly fine." She smiled and went into the kitchen to make us snacks.

Cameron grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs to his room. His room was simple. But you could still tell it was his room. It had a couple of baby and family pictures along with posters of athletes and music artists.

"Netflix or Sorry?" Cam asked.

I chuckled. "Like the board game."

"Duhh, what else." He rolled his eyes.

I just chucked at his cuteness. "Sure"

(20 minutes later)

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED!!! YOU CAN'T GO FORWARD 4 YOU CAN ONLY GO BACKWARDS 4. SO TAKE YOUR UGLY ASS  BLUE PAWN OUT OF HOME!!!" I yelled at the cheating Cameron.

He just smiled and laughed. Which makes me angrier. I hate cheaters!

"What the hell is so funny!!!" I shout.

Cameron just laughs more. "You. You look like a little kid when your angry. You face looks like a tomato and your eyebrows scrunch. It's kinda cute too."

I huffed and went to sit on the bed. He thought him cheating and me getting mad was funny. What an ass.

I sat down, my back facing Cam and crossed my arms. I was being overdramatic but there's no going back now.

"Baby don't be like that"

Damn he called me baby, defiantly keeping up this act.

I felt the bed drop behind me, than his arms came around my neck. "I know you can stay mad at me baby boy."

Cameron connected his lips to my neck, leaving small kisses. Once he got to my jaw I connected our lips.

His lips were still chapped. But that's probably what made them more addictive.

( a/n update: I had no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. who the fuck wants to kiss crusty dusty lips. I think I was trying to be non-cliché, but I made myself look like an idiot/ I embarrassed myself)

Cameron tongue licked my bottom lip asking fo-

"CAMERON YOU COULD OF TOLD ME NASH WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! SO DISRESPECTFUL. CONGRATS THOUGH!!" Cam's mom yelled.

We pulled away from each other. I was blushing so hard. Cameron groaned in annoyance. Ms. Dallas placed a plate of sandwiches on the desk.

"Mom please get out of my room!"

Author's Notes💞:
This is just a cute filler!!!
Right now I'm at the beach so on the way back I'll update cause it's like a 2 1/2 hr drive back.
Comment, Vote