twenty-three

N A S H G R I E R

"Cameron, why are we at Bouncy House City?" I looked at him as I unbuckled my seat belt.

He flashes his pearly whites at me, "get out the car, and you shall see!"

I roll me eyes at the childish date setting. Even though I thought it was stupid, I was still really really excited.

Walking into the huge building I held Cam's hand and leaned my head on his shoulder. It wasn't cold but his warmth made me cling to him.

Once we reached the front desk, they just told us to watch out for little kids and only jump in socks.

"Babe, are you excited?" Cameron asked pulling me to the spongebob themed house.

"Yes, but please just don't hurt any little kids, I don't need angry mothers ruining our first date."

But being Cameron he didn't listen to me. We were just happy, jumping in the Dora themed house and Cameron decided that he want to try to do a double backflip. Mind you, there were several little girls jumping in here with us.

Cameron executed the flips perfectly, but when it came to landing it... He fell on his butt, and being the fatass he is, all the little girls went flying up and then collapsing on each other.

All and all we were cussed out by a couple of mothers and band from Bouncy House City.

I wasn't mad, but being the little teenage girl I am I still acted like I was, just so Cameron could kiss my ass.

We were in the car diving to a local pizzeria. Cameron likes to hold my hand while he drives, but today I wasn't having it, well acting like I wasn't.

I snatched my hand from his grasp and crossed my arms. He took his eyes off the road and looked at me for a splick second. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Don't, babe, what's wrong? me Cameron, do you not realize you got me band from my little sisters favorite bouncy place?"

Cameron pulled the car over so he could looked at me. "Nash I didn't think it was such I big deal. I'm really sorry."

He tried to reach for me but I pulled away again. "It's whatever Cam, just take me home."

His jaw fell open and I saw he had to do a double take. "Nash are you freaking serious right now!"

And that's when I erupted in hysterical giggles. He looked so confused as I sat there and laughed.

After I calmed myself down I pulled Cameron to me and whispered into his ear, "I was just joking baby, it was just a joke."

Then I slowly put my lips on his. Moving them in a passionate motion. Kissing Cameron felt normal, like it was apart of my daily routine. His soft lips and perfect tongue. All our puzzle pieces fell together, our world was perfect.

I pulled away wanting to see his face. Cam was smiling looking down at me. "Please don't joke like that again." He pleaded.

"I wasn't planning to, I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings."

He shook his head telling me that I didn't, and started the car again.

--

The pizzeria was pretty empty. There was only an old couple and I few younger teens enjoying the food.

"What kind of pizza would you like, babe?" Cameron asked.

"I don't known, just anything without mushrooms."

He looked up from the menu and grinned. We were sitting across from each other. Same-side-of-the-booth-ing is weird. No matter how bad you wanna sit next to your boyfriend/girlfriend, you just can't. It looks weird and, eegh.

When the waitress came back and took our order Cameron got is a large pepperoni and sausage.

By the end of the night we were stuffed, not leaving any crumbs of food go to waste.

Cameron told me we had one more place to go before he took me home.

We pulled up to that forest-y place that he took me nights ago.

"I never got to tell you why this place was so special to me."

I looked at him curiously, my eyes telling him to continue.

"Just like you I have deep dark secrets, and this place is one of them. Um, before my dad left, we used to come up here so we could I guess, bond. It was our place, we swore to each other that we would  never take anybody up here but the two of us. So I was shocked when I found my dad and another lady fucking the shit out of each other. So every night after that, I would come up here and cry and scream until my lungs were numb. I was crushed my dad was my world."

I looked at him. I could finally see his flaws. But that was okay, even his imperfect was perfect.

I pulled him into a tight hug, "why are you telling me all of this?"

"Everybody has demons, so never feel like your alone, okay? Just promise me that you will come to me if something's bothering you."

I kissed his cheek, "I promise."

We sat up there for a couple hours before Cameron took me home. It was only around 7:30 but I was exhausted. From chasing Sky and Cameron around from getting yelled at by middle aged mothers, my day was good, strange, but good.

Cam was parked in my drive way and I was getting out the car after we said are goodbyes.

"Wait," Cameron stopped me.

"Yeah?"

"What would you say, if I told you I loved you."

"I would probably tell you that I loved you too."

Authors Notes💞:

Yesh an update, god it's been ages.🌿

I just want to say sorry if you think they're moving to fast, but I don't think so.😇

Also thank you so much for reading.💜

ily lovelies.

P.S sorry if the quality is horrible, I was trying my best but I still think it turned about pretty bad.