twenty-two

C A M E R O N D A L L A S

It was currently 1:55.

I have to knock on Nash's door in 5 minutes for our first date.

I'm so fucking nervous. The butterfly's are eating up my stomach.

I was already on Nash's block I just had to drive down a few houses. I parked my car in the drive way and turned it off. 1:59.

I slowly got out of my car and went up to the door of my boyfriend's house. I rechecked my watch making sure it was 2, which it is.

I knocked 3 times. Seconds later I heard little footsteps and a tiny voice, "I'm coming!!!"

A few clicks were heard and the door opened to a little girl. "Mommy why is there a strange man at our door!!"

A woman came running to the door scooping the girl into her arms. She smiled at me, "I'm sorry she's not good with new people. You must be Cameron, are you here to pick up Nash?"

I chuckled a bit, "yes, I'm taking him out on a date today."

"Ooo cute. I'm Liz, Nash's mother, would you like to come in. Nash should be down any minute now" she offered opening the door wider for me. I nodded looking at the little girl with a smile. She must be Sky, Nash talks about her a lot.

She caught my eyes smiling back, "I'm Sky, who are you?"

"I'm Cam, it's nice to finally meet the princess Nashy always talks about."

She giggled, wiggling out of her mommy's grasp. Sky tightly grabbed my handed and started pulling me in a unknown direction. "I like you, let's go play horsies."

I looked back at Liz for help. She just mouthed 'Sorry Cam' and went back to what she was doing.

Sky and I soon arrived at a pink door. She pushed it open revealing a very girly room.

"CAMMY THIS IS MY ROOM!!!" she shouted sitting on her swing.

"I really like it Sky, but I have to go and get Nash. We have a date to attend to." I tried to explain to her.

"But you said you would play with me." She pouted, it was just to cute to resist.

"Fine, only for a couple of minutes. Now where are the horsies" I agreed.

"YYAAAYY. But can you push me. I don't want to play horsies anymore."

I gave her smile, going around the swing so I could push her.

10 minutes later there was a loud knock on the door. "SKYLYNN GIVE ME BACK MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"NEVEERRR."

She quickly hoped off her swing and started pushing me. "Cammy your going into the closet. Nashy can't find you!" She whispered.

"WH-"

She quickly sh'ed me pushing me into the tiny pink room. "And don't make a peep, or else!" She said quietly. And oddly enough, I was scared of what she might do.

Skylynn closed the closet door, leaving  me in the small space.

The door was slammed open and you could hear Nash's voice. "Where is he?"

"I don't know. He's not in here!" She shouted trying to get Nash to leave.

"Mom said he was last with you, so you have to know where he is." Nash groaned. This was to funny, it was becoming hard to suppress my laughter.

"He's not in my room. So please get out." I heard little shoe scruffs, meaning Sky was pushing Nash out of her room.

A couple seconds later the door opened to find a smirking Skylynn. "Cammy he's gone, let's go play in the backyard."

I happily agreed. She was fun, plus I wanted to see how long she could keep me hidden from Nash.

Their yard was way more then just a backyard. It was literally a park. There was a playground with a full monkey bar and slides. To the left of that there was a rose and sunflower garden. A couple of benches and a huge swimming pool in the center.

"Come on Cam, let's go to the bars before Nash finds you." Me and Sky take off running to to the play ground.

"I can't reach" she groaned. I gently lifted her up so she could swing.

She cheered as she made it to the other side, but she instantly stopped when she heard Nash's voice.

"Hah, I knew you had him." He came running towards us.

I bent down making Sky get on my back. "Run run run, Cammy run."

We spend at least 15 minutes running away from Nash. I soon got out of breathe and stopped. "Sky I can't run anymore" I sighed.

She giggles sliding down my back. "It's okay Cammy, he was going to catch us anyway.

Soon Nash tackled us to the ground. "I always catch you Sky."

"Yeah, yeah" she huffed. All of us got up and headed inside. Once we got to the door Skylynn start getting teary eyed. She didn't want me to leave. If I didn't have a date with Nash, I wouldn't have. I picked her up and hugged her. "Don't cry princess. I'll be back tomorrow for family bunch okay?"

She sniffed wiping her tears. "Promise?" She held out her pinky. I giggled at her cuteness.

I linked our pinkies together "promise."

I sat her down waving a goodbye to Liz and headed my way out the door with Nash.

"I'm so sorry about Sky-"

"It's fine." I smiled. "She was so fun and cute, I wish I had a little sibling."

I got into my car making sure we were bucked and I turned to Nash. "You wearing socks?"

A/N💞:

What's up!!! I haven't updated I'm like a week WOW🆙🆕 speaking of that, do (did) I update to often?

How was that chapter? I felt like I needed a chapter before the big date....

OMG I'm so obsessed with the song at the top. 🎼🎧🎧

Vote, Comment, & Follow!💜💞

Bye lovelies👋