seventeen

Read The Author's Notes At The End & Answer The Question. Thxs💕

C A M E R O N D A L L A S

It's Friday and Nash still hasn't talk to me. I've tried everything. I text him every 15 minutes, I've left notes in his locker. Once I even went up to his new friend- Aliyah - and tried to get her to tell him to talk to me. Nothing's worked.

And I can just go up to him. I'll look like a loser. Nash has gotten quite popular since he started to speak. At lunch Nash doesn't sit in the back; he sits in the center table with his new "friends."

Aaron and Jack are mad at me because I don't sit outside with them anymore. The only reason I sit in the cafeteria is to watch Nash.

I like seeing his smile when Aliyah makes fun of Shawn - new friend - for doing something stupid. I watch how his nose scrunches when he's trying to win a argument against his friends. I like to see him happy.

Also, Taylor is getting out of jail today.

He finally made bail. He's filthy rich, it's expected. His parents are pissed though. They came by Nash and I's house apologizing for their sons murderous act. I was shocked. Taylor's parent are those kind who are cold hearted and doesn't give a fuck, so it was very unexpected.

I don't know what Taylor is going to do when he gets out today. He's expelled from school, plus he has two restraining order placed on him. He has to be at least 75 yards away from Nash and I at all times.

Anyways right now I'm sitting at home on the couch. School ended a couple hours ago and I'm bored.

All a sudden the door slams open with a frantic Aaron running through.

"DUDE ARE YOU COMING TO THE LAKE PARTY TONIGHT!!!"

"What the fuck A? You can't just come bursting through people's doors like that." I scold. He just huffs and rolls his eyes.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want. Anyways are you coming or nahhh?" He asks.

"No"

"What! Are you serious? You haven't been to one in weeks!"

"Aaron I'm not going. And you shouldn't either your a freshman." I say. There is no reason for me to go. I don't feel like dancing or drinking or swimming. I just feel like being depressed about getting kicked off the basketball team and Nash hating me.

"Nash might be there. I know you're obsessed with him. Maybe he'll talk to you again and again, I can do whatever the fuck I want. So piss off" he argues.

Nash might be there! I might be able to talk to him. Maybe if I get him alone he might speak to me. I have to see him. I have to go.

"Fine I'll go."

N A S H G R I E R

"You pumped for tonight's party" Shawn asked as Aliyah was driving us to the mall in my car.

"I will be once Ali gives me my keys back" I groan. This is so unfair. Plus I'm sitting in the back. It's my car, at least let me sit in the passenger seat

"You snooze, you loose. Hahahah I knew you couldn't fit 35 grapes in your mouth. What a dumbass" she teased.

"That's because y'all cheated. Shawn started tickling me half way through the dare. You can't laugh and stuff grapes in your mouth at the same time!!!!!"

"Oh well, I'm just glad I got this baby for the week. Looks like your going to be walking to school"

I scoff. "You not even going to give me a ride. What a friend you are"

"You fuck faces shut up. Ed's on the radio." Shawn shushed.

"Go suck a dick Shawn" I roll my eyes.

"Gladly"

I bang my head against the back of Aliyah's seat. "I can never fucking WIN with you two. Ughhhhh!!!"

They ignore me as they get out the car. I guess we're at the mall.

Entering the huge building it was like going to the zoo on a nice day. Loud, smelly, and packed. Everyone was running everywhere and shopping bags where flying all around. I usually don't go shopping, I have Hayes pick out all my clothes when he goes shopping with Mom and Sky. He's one of the stupidest kids I know, but his fashion skills are killing the game.

Author's Notes💞:

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
Do you want Nash and Cameron to make up at the Lake party or Do you want Matt and Nash to meet up in the next couple chapters? (DO NOT SAY BOTH OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES)

Anyways sorry for that awful filler. I should die for writing that. I just haven't updated in a few days and I need to put something out there.😁👋

SHAWNIE BOI made it into the book. YayYay. 😇 I think all the boys are in it?
• (I don't count carter, he's just ugh... He will never be in one of my books. If I ever make a book with Matt as the main character it won't be a #marter it will be a #mash or #mack (JJ). I don't hate him he is just ugh) •

ily guys vote, comment more❤️