Memories

Jude had captured North's mind. His face and words on a constant loop within North's thoughts. He felt as though he was on a roller coaster, every thought of Jude causing his head to spin and his stomach to flip. Jude had mentioned North having an effect on him, but North was pretty sure that Jude was having a worse effect on North. He just could not rid the thoughts of the blond hair boy- and to fairly honest, not all of them were free of sin. 

That of course all flew out the window when he arrived home. 

"I can't believe you!" Was the first words North heard when he entered the house. He stopped in his tracks in the doorway, it wasn't that he was totally shocked that they were yelling, they had been going through a rough patch... the past five years. He stood there because for some reason North thought they had some how found out about Jude and him. 

"Well you better! You expect me to work all day, then come home and make my own damn meal! You're here all day anyways, might as well do something with your life!" The voice of North's father bellowed, and with that North shut the door and headed up the rickety stairs of their house. North had heard this argument many times before, and it always ended up the same- his mother would start crying and then his dad would shut up and hug her and they'd make dinner together, totally forgetting they had a son. 

When he got to his room, he immediatley collapsed on his bed,  the thought's of school rushing back in like a flash flood bringing all the damage with it, he suddenly started to feel as though he was drowning. Drowning in emotions and memories. In confusion. In his life. 

Maybe if I just fall asleep, I'll be fine, was the last thought he had before he closed his eyes and mind off to the world.