Tomato Boy

It was two hours before Jude Griffin was supposed to pick North Sinclair up to go the party, something North wished he had not said yes to as he stood in front of closet to try and decide what to wear which seemed like an impossible task at that moment. A while later, North finally picked out a simple black long sleeved crewneck sweater and a pair of dark denim jeans. North wasn't completely happy with it, but it was better than anything else he found, plus he thought Jude would like it as well. Although he believed in dressing for himself and no one else... but he let the philosophy go this one time.  

He was about to go do his hair when his phone rang out with 'carry on my wayward son', his ringtone for Jude. 

Hey there sexy, hope you're already ready, because I'm on my way and will be there in twenty- Love Jude . 

North was too caught up on the twenty minute part to realize that Jude Griffin- of all people- had called North sexy. North was too busy fixing his hair, brushing his teeth, trying to find the perfect shoes and taking another critical look at himself, that until seventeen minutes later did he realize what had happened. 

And when the blush started to spread across his freckled face, turning his cheeks warm, did Jude Griffin decide to knock on his door, giving him no time to cool down. 

"Hi," North answered before he turned back into his house to yell his farewells, then close his door. 

"Hey... you okay there Sinclair?" Jude asked touching North's face with a wicked smile, which only caused North's blush to intensify. 

"Um... yeah, yeah, I'm good," North said as he gave Jude a small smile. 

"Whatever you say, tomato boy," Jude teased as he walked ahead of a stunned North.