Desperate

It was exactly a month after North Sinclair's family made the promise to fix themselves, exactly a month since Jude and North started to announce they're dating, and it was New Years Eve.

"Ten minutes, Sinclair," Jude Griffin said as he came up behind his boyfriend, his hand going to the small of North's back as they stared at the mountains from Jude Griffin's family's ski cabin. North craned his neck to look into the grey eyes of his boyfriend. 

"Do you feel like Gabriela and Troy are going to burst through the door any second and start singing a duet, or is that just me?" North joked. Jude threw his head back in a genuine laughter that warmed North Sinclair's heart. 

"It sure does," Jude smiled before his tucked his head into taller boy's neck as they watched the midnight skier's make their way down the slopes, the white powder flying up behind them, their muscles and bones moving to keep themselves safe. 

Ten

Nine

Eight 

Seven

"I love you, North Sinclair," Jude said suddenly as he faced his freckled faced boyfriend. 

Five 

Four

Three

"I love you too, Jude Griffin," North smiled, his cheeks spreading impossibly wide to accommodate for the smile that was spreading across his face, mirroring Jude's reaction as well, that turned from uncontrolled nervousness to uncontrolled happiness. 

One

And with that North Sinclair pressed his lips against Jude Griffin's. A thousand thoughts passed through North's mind as his hands wound themselves into Jude's delicate blond hair, as Jude Griffin wound his own slender fingers into North's wavy brown hair. But in the end, he continued to come back to one thought. 

Who would've thought that four months ago, in the hole in the wall coffee shop while waiting for his dad, that he would've run into the most popular person in school- Jude Griffin, and that now they would be making out on the terrace of his families cabin in the mountains, professing their love for each other. North definitely did not see it coming, and he doubt that Jude did either. 

"I'm so desperately in love with you, North," Jude said between kisses, surprising North. "God you don't even know."

"Jude...," North sighed contently. "I do know," North smiled before Jude's lips reconnected the two. 

~

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR AND I'M ALWAYS HERE IF YOU WANT/NEED TO TALK!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!!