New and Exciting Life (THE END)

"Are you ready?" Jude Griffin asked as he started his car filled with both North's and Jude's belongings. North sighed contemplatively, before flashing a genuine smile at Jude Griffin. 

"No, but if I wait any longer, I'll never go," North laughed softly, his smile morphing into a smirk, his freckled cheeks flushing. Jude grabbed North Sinclair's hand in his own. "Are you ready?"

"Nah..., but as long I have you, I'll be good," Jude said sheepishly, a small smile spreading over his fair skinned face. North never thought he would be in car going off to university looking at such a beautiful boy smiling back at him saying that his life was better with Jude Sinclair. Well hell, North never thought he would come out of closet, let alone have this amazing man as his boyfriend. 

North Sinclair pulled Jude Griffin's face to his, their foreheads resting against each other as they looked into each other's eyes. The stormy sky finding solace in the earth. 

"Well isn't this just the cheesiest shit ever?" Jude laughed pulling back after staying connected for a few minutes, and pulling out of North Sinclair's driveway. North's contagious laugh resonated through the car, pulling Jude's smile even wider. 

"Well considering that we're going to universities that are in the same city, you can expect more of that cheesy shit," North retorted, warmth filling his chest at the thought. 

"Good," Jude said simply, happiness filling his tone. 

"Good," North repeated with the same tone. "Off to a new and exciting life!" 

And with that, these two boys who were completely oblivious to each other and the thought of love less than a year ago, drove off together- hand and hand, into a new and exciting life.   

~~~~

READ THIS PLEASE BECAUSE AHHHH I FINISHED THE STORY

Okay first of all, thank you all soooooo much for reading my story, a special thank you to those who stuck with me through my slow updates from the very beginning, MEANS SO MUCH!!! 

This story was honestly so much fun writing and I'm sad to see it come to an end, I really did not want to finish it, but I think it was time. North and Jude had had a real adventure. While I was writing it I was going through a lot, and I think transferred a lot of it into the story, so I hope it came out alright!

Anyways, thank you all again so much for reading my story!! 

Love you all, 

Xo- Ari