Sunshine

"Carry on my wayward son," blasted through North's dream, startiling him awake. It was still night time but North barley payed any attention to it. As quick as he could he reached for his phone's answer button.

"What?" North asked groggily having not read the caller I.D. 

"Well hello to you too sunshine," Jude voiced with a laugh from the other side of the line. North sighed before he flopped back onto the bed, running his hand through his shaggy hair. 

"Oh hey Jude," North said simply too tired to come up with something more intelligent. 

"Feeling the love Sinclair," Jude deapanned. 

"There isn't any, so I don't know what you're feeling," North teased back, a small smile appearing on his face. 

"Myse-," Jude started before North cut him off. 

"OOOKAY, so why are you calling?" North said quickly changing the subject. 

"Cause I'm at your door and I want in," Jude said. North sat up quickly.

"No seriously," North said into the phone. 

"No, seriously," And the doorbell rang. 

"Oh my gosh Jude, I hate you," North sighed before he flung himself off the side of the bed rather ungracefully. 

"Nah you love me," Jude teased. North could practically hear the smirk playing on Jude's plump lips. 

"Nope," North smiled as he padded down the stairs. 

"Bitch," Jude responded. 

"Jerk," North smiled as he opened his door to see Jude leaning agaisnt the door bloodied and brusied.