Lost

Noah had tried to talk to North, but he just couldn't focus of Noah's voice. It was like trying to listen to a bird chirp in a tunnel while a train was passing through. North was just so tangled with his own thoughts. 

Jude Griffin had winked at North Sinclair. North could not believe it! His face flushed at the thought of Jude's beautiful face and the words that had promised North something. Promised that together- meaning Jude and North- they would have to figure out why North could barley form coherent sentences around the blond haired boy. Even though North already had a sneaking suspicion. 

"North," Noah's sharp voice called suddenly pulling North Sinclair out of his messy thoughts. North suddenly felt a wave of guilt flood over him. His friend was obviously trying to tell him something, and he was focused on a boy he barley knows. 

"Sorry," North mumbled. He heard Noah mutter a curse word under his breath, but decided to ignore it knowing that it would be for the best. 

"You're about to walk right by your house North," Noah deadpanned. North looked up completely surprised and confused on how in the bloody world he got here. North shook his head exasperated with himself for being so lost in his thoughts. He decided that he needed to stop thinking about Jude Griffin, all it was causing him so far was nothing but grief, and North felt as if he continued down this thought of allowing Jude to capture his thoughts, it could get worse. 

"I... I'm just out of it I guess," North said before he laughed it off as if he just tripped and fell and didn't want to seem embarrassed. Noah stared at North hard. North felt as though Noah was looking right into his thoughts, and he didn't appreciate it at all. 

"Well then I gotta go," North said as an excuse to get out of this uncomfortable situation. Noah nodded, a small hint of disappointment crossing his features before it disappeared. 

"Kay, well talk to you later North," Noah then took off, and with a sigh, North turned and walked into his house.