Uncontrolled rage

Ara's PoV

I went to punch him again but he caught my fist and smirked. Dammit!

He slowly tightened his grip on my fist till it was utter agony. I didn't scream or cry but I clenched my teeth.

"You monster.." I growled at him.

He chuckled.

"Why princess, you flatter me" he said. I felt like every bone in my hand was about to to shatter.

I kneed him hard in the gut making him let go. He buckled over and I took this as a chance to catch my own breath.

I pulled off my glove. It hurt to move my hand but I'd be fine right?... I glanced up to see Rayne still buckled over.

I put my glove back on and began to walk back over to him.

"Infernum" i muttered under my breath, the red ball of energy forming in my hand.

I stopped in front of him. I raised my hand.. Goodbye..

Goku's PoV

We ran down the hall. I heard the sound of ara fighting behind us and it burned to just leave her like that.

"Dad we need to go back for her!" Gohan yelled at me.

"We can't! We need to get the dragon balls and end this hell before it gets worse, ara is stalling as much as she possible can. " I explained.

"I don't want her to die dad!!" Goten screamed at me.

I froze and looked at my sons. "Please dad! She's treated us like family our whole lives even though she knows we aren't! She called you her uncle the moment she could speak, doesn't that mean anything?!" Gohan yelled at me.

"Unless you two want ara dead like Trunks, I suggest you help us find the dragon balls and shut it!" Vegeta spat at us before continuing down the hall.

I sighed and nodded, agreeing with him. I heard a thud and my head snapped in the direction of Vegeta. He was pinned to the wall by one of Rayne's henchmen.

"Hello prince Vegeta, long time no see " they said with a smirk. Suddenly more came out. That was enough to tell me we were close.

I got into a fighting stance. The dragon balls had to be close, and I'm not loosing them now...

Ara's PoV

-kid wait!- bardock ordered. I froze.

-what?- I asked in an irritated tone.

-don't kill him! He needs to be alive when they use the dragon balls!- King Vegeta ordered.

-and how the fuck will that h-- I was cut off, when Rayne kicked me in the guts, sending me flying across the room.

Dammit...

"You need to pay attention princess" Rayne said. Suddenly he threw some sort of dust at me. I sneezed and rubbed my eyes.

"Was that your new strategy? Throwing dust at me?" I asked and I brushed it off. Rayne chuckled. I sneezed at glared at him.

I pulled a purple hair from a clump of dust that landed on my leg.

"Isn't it a human custom to spread their ashes over the things they love? I though a half breed would appreciate it" Rayne said. I felt sick. He didn't..

That sick bastard. I felt more blood drip from my lip... Trunks..

I clenched my fist. Screw what bardock & the King said, I'm murdering this son of a bitch!!