Meditation

No ones' PoV

Ara had let out from the hospital a day ago. And as soon as they got home, Ara began training for the martial arts tournament.

"Ara! The doctor said don't put any stress on your body"Bulma told her. Ara shrugged as she did one finger push ups.

Bulma sighed and looked at vegeta. "Why must she be so like you?" She said. Ara stood up.

"Where are my clothes? I really want to get out of this dress" she asked.

"They were wrecked sweetie. I'll take you shopping to get knew ones if you want" Bulma suggested. Ara gave her an odd look.

"No thanks. I can just wear the clothes I have for the tournament" she answered. Vegeta growled.

Ara's pov

I smirked. Dad hates the clothes I have for the tournament. Goku gave them to me. I went to my room and got changed.

(A/n:imagine the tail pls, also the art isn't mine)They weren't much different from my old clothes, but they were rather comfortable

They weren't much different from my old clothes, but they were rather comfortable. Now...where the hell were my boots..

"Looking for these ?" Trunks asked holding my boots up. I glared at my twin.

"Give" I said simply.

He stuck his tongue out at me. "Come get 'em" he said running off.

I laughed slightly. I teleported in front of him. He froze.

"You didn't think that through, now did you?" I asked. He glared and gave me my boots.

"Thanks trunks"I hugged him."love ya bro!" I said as I left for our training room.

Vegeta's PoV

I fallowed Ara to the training room. She didn't seem to notice me. I hated the clothes she was wearing..she looked like kakerot

she looked like kakerot