Earth turned to hell

Bardock's PoV

God damn it..where was I ? I opened my eyes. Yet I couldn't see. What the hell was on me?

No matter how much agony shot through my arms, I pushed the heavy objects off. I rubbed my eyes and I could finally see properly. The 'heavy objects' were actually my teams corpses. I remembered Dedoria. He shot some sort of laser at us. Ara jumped in front of me, then..nothing. Everyone was accounted for, except the kid.. Crap.

I forced myself up. "Ara! Kid! Where are you ?" I called. I got nothing. I went to walk and almost screamed in pain when I went to move. But I sucked it up. Gotta find the kid. She can't be dead too...

I heard a moan of agony from a pile of rubble. Ara's and stuck out of it.

I ran over and began pulling the rocks away. When she was revealed it was obvious she'd takes most of the hit. I kneeled down and held her. I propped her head up slightly. I studied every injury across her body.

She opened her eyes slightly.

"B.. Bardock.." She barely managed to get out.

"Yeah. It's me kid. You ok?" I asked. Yet I didn't expect her to answer. I felt something warm and sticky go on my hand. I pulled it gently away from her back to see it was blood. I sat her up. There was a deep scar diagonally across her back. It went from her right shoulder to her hip and it was through her armour.

"Oh god...kid, what did they do to you?" I muttered.

She smiled at me. "It's..not that bad.. I've had worse from training with my dad.." She answered. I knew Ara was saying that so I wouldn't lose heart. A lie to make someone feel better. That seemed like that was what her whole life, lying to make others feel better.

"C'mon, we need to get you healed before you end up like our crew. I'm not letting that happen" I said picking her up gently. Ignoring my extreme agony I walked over to my pod. I was to paranoid about her dying in her pod alone if I didn't keep pressure on her back.

I sat I my pod with her still in my arms.

"Heh.. You can be really caring when you want to..just like your son.." Ara said before falling unconscious.

What..my son....was she..I shook my head. Of course not. She couldn't even now either of them..It was going to be a long ride back. I just hope there's enough time.

Ara's PoV

Where was I... Was I floating or standing?... The room was pitch black..wait.. Oh shit..not this again!

Hello child

And I thought you couldn't get any creepier, and yet here you are!

Aww, don't be so harsh. I just wanted to show you how your families doing. Don't you want to see?

I..just show me..

That a girl...

Then many images flew by my mind.