Nightmare

Ara's PoV

I was falling. I had no idea how or why. All I know is that I was in agony. Because of this it was hard to determine if this was real or not..I was covered in bruises, blood and gashed. What the hell?...
When I landed I felt my back arc from the pain.  Yet..... Oddly I felt nothing. My eyesight blurred even more. I felt a hand holding mine. Yet no one was there. I was alone on the dirt. I couldn't hear what was happening around me. I couldn't even feel the many injuries I had.

"You sure the kid's even gonna wake up doc ?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"I'm surprised that she even has a pulse" another said.

I heard the owner of the first voice scoff. "You just focus on figure out who or what the hell she is" they said.

What is going on. Suddenly everything was pitch black. I felt the light grip on my hand disappear

Suddenly I had...well.. I don't really know what to call it.... A vision I guess

Vision

Everything was dark... But I wasn't alone. Dad was there. I let out a sigh of relief. I went to open my mouth to speak. But he turned around. Dad had a look of hatred.

"You really are a disappointment Ara... I can't rely on you for anything. Not even if I need you the most." He laughed a bit. "But it's really my fault isn't it...why should I expect something, from nothing?"  He finished. I felt like I'd been stabbed when he said those words.

"Father what are you....." I began.

A laser, out of nowhere shot him through the chest

A laser, out of nowhere shot him through the chest..... I got an agonising pain in my chest. But I ignored it.

"FATHER!!" I screamed as he fell to the floor.

Tears flooded from my eyes.

It's your fault Isn't it?

"No.." I fell to my knees.

You should have saved him.

My tears got worse. "No..no.. Oh god please. No!"

Your the reason he's dead...your the reason they're all dead

"Please no..." I held my head. The voice was becoming overwhelming.

Why didn't you do anything?

My hands scrunched up. "Shut up..." I muttered.

Heh. You really are worthless aren't you.

Dad's death began to keep replaying. I couldn't take it any more. I screamed in a mixture of fury and fear

End of vision

Vegeta's PoV

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I growled slightly. Who ever it was continued, so I opened my eyes. It was Bulma. I gave an annoyed sigh.

"What do you want woman ?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Can you check on Ara ?" She asked me.

"Why?" I asked her in an annoyed tone.

"Well you are the one who beat her up!!" She yelled at me.

"For the last time, she collapsed " I answered. She continued to glare. I gave a sigh of defeat and got up.

I walked down the hall to Ara's room. I heard....whimpering?! I pushed her door open, to see her crying, her knees to her chest & her hands holding her head. She looked terrified.

"Ara?..." I asked waiting for a response. Yet nothing came. I began to walk over to her.

"Ara? Are you alright?" I asked. Concern lacing my voice.

Still no answer. I sat in front of her. Nothing.

"Ara, talk to me" I said. Nothing. Her hands scrunched up, grabbing her hair in the process.

"Ara! Snap out of it!!" I yelled at her. She stopped. Her hands moved away from her head. She looked at me. She put both of her bandaged hands on the sides of my face.

"F..father?" She asked. I put my hand gently on one of hers as not to hurt her.

"It's ok. I'm here" I said. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, crying into my shoulder. I held her bridal style and had my hand lightly on the back of her head. Her grip tightened on my shirt and her tail wrapped around my wrist, as if she was afraid I'd disappear if she didn't.

"Shh...it's ok. I'm not going anywhere.  " I told her.

"Thank god..." She muttered, her grip tightening.

I sighed. "Come on, let's get you some fresh air." I said standing up, still holding her protectively. I walked through a pair of sliding doors. We were now on the balcony. I glanced up at the phenomenal stars above us.

Ara lifted her head momentarily

Ara lifted her head momentarily. She looked horrible. Her face was full of fear, hatred and lack of sleep. Combined with her injuries and the amount of stress put on her body I was surprised that she was still alive. I smirked at the thought. That's my girl.

She yawned and nuzzled her face into my neck. I chuckled. The warm yet cool night air and the view must of helped. Her grip on me had gone and she was relaxed.

When I was back her room she was asleep in my arms. I brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face, she looked so peaceful, as if nothing had happened. I lay her down gently. I felt a tug on my wrist. Her tail was still coiled around it. I gave a sigh of defeat/annoyance. I picked her back up gently as not to wake her, the I rested on her bed. I knew I wouldn't be moving for a while so I began to think. What terrified her so much. She's been out since I brought her back from the gravity room..and this was the first time she'd ever cried. My thoughts froze when I suddenly felt her snuggle up to me.

"I love you daddy..." She was sleep talking. I smirked. She only over called me daddy in her sleep, but I still found it adorable. I kissed her forehead.

"You too" I answered. My eyes drifted closed.

Hey guys hope you like the chapter ✌🏻️ I was wondering if you guys liked the way the story is or would you like me to fallow a specific dbz story (the majin saga for example) please comment on what you want me to do

Lil nightfury