Im where?!?!?

Ara's PoV

My eyes finally focused. An old man in a lab coat, I think he was a doctor, and a man who looked like goku stood in front of me. Did he have a tail? They didn't seem to notice I was awake. I put my hand against the glass of whatever I was in. A pod maybe ?

"You sure the kid's even gonna wake up doc ?" The man who looked like goku asked.

"I'm surprised that she even has a pulse" the doctor replied. "I still don't suggest you worry about the girl though, bardock. I will admit she's.. Odd to say the least. Unlike a normal saiyan's hair her's is blonde, not the usual colour of black or brown. And according to our tests she's only ten, yet there is no record of her birth or parents" he finished. I saw bardock glance at me. I look at him sleepily. Why am I still so tired?

"Looks like she's finally woken up." Bardock commented. Suddenly whatever the liquid I was floating in was drained and my feet finally touched the floor. My knees gave way almost immediately. Then the glass lifted up. It was cold. Wait a sec. I glanced at my body. All my injuries were gone. And i was naked..of course I was. I didn't care that much.

I got up, the two man starring at me. I walked out of the pod. My knees buckled again but I caught something. The doctor went to help me but i put my hand up, signalling for him to stop.

"I'm fine...i just want to know where the hell I am, then I'm leaving" I said, fixing myself.

Bardock seemed to smirk at my stubbornness.

"Your on a healing planet. Bardock and his team rescued you after you crashed on planet pycoth. May I ask your name ?" The doctor queried. I'm not on earth..oh no..

Bardock's pov

"Ara..my name is Ara" she answered. My smirk returned.

"A kid like you was named a killer at birth. You must be strong? Or your parents are just asking to much of you" I said. She sent a death glare at me.

"You may have a higher power level then the average saiyan Bardock, but that doesn't mean I won't hurt you if I must" Ara replied to me. I was taken back a bit by this. How could she..she didn't even have a scouter.

"Now, can I get some damn clothes, it's freezing on this stupid planet" she finished looking away from us.

"There's some clothes there" I said point to the desk near the pod.

"Armour?... Dad would hound me for even daring to wear this.." She muttered under her breath, as she got dressed. Sound like she has a strict father. It's none of my business but I wonder, where did this kid come from.

I looked back at her. Finally she was dressed.

"You ready to go kid?" I asked.

"What? Go where?" She asked.

"Just fallow me" I answered, getting really ticked off. She mumbled something and fallowed.

When we were outside I led her to the pod bay.

"Get in one" I told her simply.