Dad..no....

Ara's PoV

Ow...what?...where am I?

"huh, finally. Thought you'd never wake up" a familiar voice said.

" Bardock?.." I asked

Everything was dark...I felt someone help me up. Was I floating?..

"yeah... It's me" he told me.

I glanced to my side to see he was there. I smiled weakly.

"bardock! Has she woken up yet?" another familiar voice said breaking the silence.

"yes, the kids awake, no need to shout" bardock commented.

Suddenly King vegeta emerged out of fucking nowhere.

Wait a minute..

"I..I'm not dead am I?" I asked nervously.

King vegeta chuckled. "of course not, your..well, let's just call it 'dreaming' " he told me.

I was about to say 'that makes no fucking sense' but then I realised nothing makes sense anymore.

"wait...what about dad and goku!" I asked.

They both looked at each other.

Bardock sighed. "kid...i know you've basically been through hell but we really don't think you should see what's going on over there"

"bardock, show me!" I ordered.

"fine...don't say I didn't warn ya kiddo" he told me.

Suddenly there was a bright light. We were in the hospital room. I was transparent. Cool.. Bardock and the King were beside me.

I went to talk but I couldn't.

-telepathically kid- bardock informed me. I nodded.

I saw dad and goku were in the room. Goku was beside me and dad seemed to have just came in. And if course I was in the hospital bed. Well...I look like a corpse.

Goku was smiling.

"What are you so damn smug about?" Dad scoffed.

"Nothing. Just the fact that you actually care about something more then your pride, amazes me" Goku told him. I laughed slightly. Dad rolled his eye and leaned against the window.

Goku shook his head slightly then began stroked my hand with his thumb. A bit of colour had returned to my skin.

"What do you think happened to her?" Dad asked after a good 10-15 minutes of silence.

"You know as well as I do what happened vegeta...im surprised she didn't come back to us crying.. I'm surprised we found her at all. " Goku answered. My tail swayed happily behind me. Everything seemed to be going well. And I wondered why bardock and King vegeta were so worried. Suddenly my tail in real life swayed happily aswell. Wtf?

Dad nodded once and looked out the window. Suddenly a low chuckle filled the silence.

So the brats finally asleep, that's great! She took a good few chunks out if me the last time

Goku shot up. "Who's there?!" He half yelled.

The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. My tail wrapped around King vegeta's out of fear.

*chuckles again* oh nobody... Just your death!

Dad and goku got into fighting stances. Oh god..please no..please not this again!

Rayne appeared in the room and attacked them.

-no!- I went to help but bardock grabbed me by my waist pulling me back.

-Kid stop! You can't do a damn thing ok! If you do they're both going to die!- bardock yelled at me. Tears streamed down my face. Bardock help me protectively. No... I need to help..

I opened my mouth to scream their names but nothing came out...

Rayne hit goku with a blast causing his shoulder to bleed heavily. He screamed in agony.

No....

-bardock let go!! I need to help them!!- I screamed at him, I pushed him trying to make him let go of me.

Goku growled and punched Rayne. Then dad caught him by the tail and smashed him through the wall.

Why weren't bardock and King vegeta doing anything?!... Why don't they ca-

I looked at them. They both a look of regret and the King had his fist scrunched up.

Is scream of agony drew my attention back to the battle. Goku had a hole through his shoulder and dad had a large gags in the side of his head. They were both unconsious and.. Rayne was dragging them away.

I screamed for them but once again no sound left my mouth. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

No..please no....no!!

Suddenly everything went black. I shot up. I was back in the real world. I felt my face. So I was crying here as well.

Huh...weird..wait.. Goku! Dad!!

I jumped out of the bed ignoring the pain. I jumped over the rubble but I was too late.. They were gone...

I left the room only to greeted by dead bodies of patients and doctors. That son of a bitch was dead!!

I ran past all of them. I needed to get home... Please make everyone be alright...

I burst through the front door. "Mom !? Chichi!? Gohan ?! Anyone?!" I screamed. No answer.

I flew through the house. My grandparents were unconscious and unharmed. I flew up to my house. Oh god ...

"Mom....chichi..."I muttered in disbelief. Mom had a broken arm and chichi had gashes aswell as a large bruise on the side of her head.

Suddenly chichi moaned and opened her eyes.

"A..Ara?.." She barely got out. I rushed over to her.

"Chichi!... Where are the boys?...please we don't have much time" asked her.

"Rayne..took.." Before she could tell me where she fell unconscious. Dammit...

I got back up and sighed. I went to mom and dads room and pulled out a small box from under it. I took out a capsule and activated it. The same saiyan suit dad used to fight cell lay in my hands.

I sighed. I got changed into it and weirdly it shrunk to my size. It even made a hole so my tail could pop out. Now I wish dad didn't still have my knife with him.

I started to walk to the door. He took my brothers, he took my dad and uncle, and harmed or killed people who didn't deserve it... I am killing him today if it's the last thing I do...